Passing the Baton

Treshure

2 hours ago, Telanir said:

Hey Caleb, I looked at our admin report discussions. Everything there looks to be in-process with some bans underway and no ToS's slipped the cracks thus far. If there's something I missed send me a msg when you can.

Cheers to a great tenure though, you're still our resident beautiful video man and I hope to see more of you soon. ;)

Everyone is grateful you stuck around for some extra time, but still sad to lose you from our team. Keep in touch brother and keep rocking the work ethic

It's incredible how every thing you post makes you look like a soulless bugman

5 hours ago, Treshure said:

LotC at its best is a whirlwind of personalities, ideas, and passions that craft a world worth escaping into. I'll never stop advocating for that, and I want to sincerely thank every person who has poured the amount of time into this server that they have. You have a massive stake in what we are.

This is probably the most genuine and transparent compliment any Staff or Admin has ever produced towards the players.

o7 farewell mr treshure sir 

Appreciate your drive for videos and the overall creativity that you possessed on the server.

May you have good luck in your future endeavors

You were a paragon of solid player-to-staff communication all throughout your tenure, and I only pray the next Community admin has your drive and openness to make a difference. I wish you nothing but the best. Cheers.

14 hours ago, Salvo said:

It's incredible how every thing you post makes you look like a soulless bugman

I don't mind, we're good friends and talk all the time so I just put up a question I thought of.

11 minutes ago, Telanir said:

I don't mind, we're good friends and talk all the time so I just put up a question I thought of.

Considering you're the self-styled absolute ruler of LotC why don't you talk to... you know, the community? Ever thought of that?

2 minutes ago, Salvo said:

Considering you're the self-styled absolute ruler of LotC why don't you talk to... you know, the community? Ever thought of that?

JC man this is Treshure's leaving post and I post something to him I wasn't asking for that post to be meticulously peer-reviewed—everyone has their own experiences with him so post that and celebrate his adminship. I've got friends I talk to in this community and pretty easygoing these days just working on tech, don't be so upset 

11 minutes ago, Telanir said:

JC man this is Treshure's leaving post and I post something to him I wasn't asking for that post to be meticulously peer-reviewed—everyone has their own experiences with him so post that and celebrate his adminship. I've got friends I talk to in this community and pretty easygoing these days just working on tech, don't be so upset 

Oh so you DO talk to someone after all

Drop the @ of the pedo.

Gonna miss you @Treshure.  My time on CT, however brief.  Taught me how to a better member of the community and how my own actions can inspire others too, as well.  

Sad to see you go…

Ave de Sola.

15 hours ago, Salvo said:

Oh so you DO talk to someone after all

yeah me and Telanir talk all the time

@Treshureirl awaits my friend

If Hogo does not get Admin it proves that the admins are incompetent, like fr this mans a ******* legend is is incredibly loyal to the cause