Holy Hells do I Hate The Druids. A Hating of Inactivity and Magics.

VoidandNull

mary-katherine-gallagher-kiss.gif

Literally do what I did like a decade ago. Play a whiny character that wants magic and it'll come to you eventually, but do it good.

Don't powergame or metagame, show you're capable of being fair within the range of what your character can do. Yes, there's an OOC factor to it, because we want to know if you're not a powergamer or someone that will go crazy with power and abuse the shit out of your magic the moment you get a crumb of it. Everyone and their mother knows the moment someone gets power, there's a likelihood that they'd do some unlikeable shit with it. So, remember, don't whine, it'll come to you, 6 months is sure as shit long, but time flies when you learn to enjoy other aspects of LoTC.

Source: started as naive player who literally used a Dante from DMC skin with a character that was named after a DMC reference that later became Undead with enough character development and good sportsmanship

On 11/13/2021 at 5:23 AM, chacmul said:

Uhhhhh... didn't like, a whole squad of you entered the Zone™? I saw somebody named The Lynx Druid or whatever go in there with a party of six...

Hey that was my druid! That whole thing was a scouting mission in which we found out we couldn't do anything to heal it and that any druid who went in had a bad time. All in all, funtimes.

However what Deer is refering to was before the city fell I believe, now that we're not being halted and are able to interact with things we are :)

When Lore, WT, regions, and stuff block most means to fix shit, it limits alot of possibilities to do anything. 

But if you are gonna ***** about a community or in your opinion 'lack there of'. How about you do the shit yourself to fix whatever is pissing you off on this fictional server. 

On 11/12/2021 at 6:43 AM, VoidandNull said:

BUT HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO GET CLOSE TO SPOOKS, AZDRAZI, AND ANY OTHER DANGEROUS GROUP OF MAGIC USERS?

you be cool

thats it, thats the entire method, it's all you gotta do. and step 1 is never make a thread like this lol.

you don't even have to be a great roleplayer, people will like and want you around off of vibe alone - you're on a server of majority once or current social rejects who want to interact with people who will make their experience here enjoyable. it's actually so easy.

didnt read the post but i agree

i also hate magic and druids but in a based and non-cringe way.