Holy Hells do I Hate The Druids. A Hating of Inactivity and Magics.

VoidandNull

Spoiler

First, I am a druid. I am not a good druid, but I actively engage with druidic roleplay in my own community. I enjoy being a druid and I am friends and/or chill with most druids on the server.

I would like to say a few things.

Void, I absolutely understand why you are frustrated. Magic on Lord of the Craft is incredibly difficult to obtain. I was a member of the elven/druid community for nearly four years before I pursued becoming a druid. It took me a handful of months before I found someone who was willing to train me. It was a good experience, but I know it is not the experience that a lot of new players have.

Despite my understand, this post is not the way to go about it.

I have had awful experiences with druids on personal levels. Something happened earlier this year that nearly pushed me to leaving the server entirely; something so unabashedly toxic was said to me by a druid player that, at first, seemed to be entirely my fault. After careful thought, it was not. I spoke to a very close friend about it and decided that it was better to move on from the situation entirely.

I think that is what you have to do now, too. Move on.

Cliques on this server are rampant. Even our group is a cult of personality right now. Groups can do some terrible things because they feel empowered to since they have people backing them up. I am certain I have done it before, too. The best way to fix this problem is to move past it. Groups that do what you are saying do not last long, anyway. I would also argue that only a handful of druids currently propagate this trend. @NomadGaia, @Keefy and @Luciloo come to mind as role models to me in inclusive, engaging roleplay.

tl;dr — I get it, but no.

You good bro?

I hear Slorbin has free magic

2 minutes ago, Frott said:

Rent Free

I know. I wish it wasn't. 

i think someone let lotc get to their head

u be speaking true words of a lotc addict . pls take a break touch some grass and go get pizza with ur friends. after that pls seek help for ur raging lotc addiction.

3 minutes ago, latte said:

i think someone let lotc get to their head

Absolutely. 

Sip Sigh GIF by Rosanna Pansino