The Ferry Agreement II

Masouri

“Foh bunda.” Ser Danny Deltoids nods at the missive.

A certain Doomforged lass leaned back in a certain chair, looking

out across a certain subterranean city.

"Fehckin saw it comin from a stone thro' away."

"ISA in shambles, replaced by bandits. Best hope the boys in red don't abandon Oren." commented James Fisher upon reading the second agreement.

"Whose stupid ******* idea was this?" Fyodor Carrion asked aloud as he cast aside the declaration. "Scum, the lot of them."

"It's over." A pupil of the mighty Lectorate gibbered, interrupting his fast of seven days and seven nights. "It's OVER."

Wholesome Willy sat on his balcony, a frown across his face as his wood sparrows flocked about the ame as they watched him read the missive they brought. He quickly rose from his seat, his face contorting in disgust as he moved to his room, opening a hidden chest and removing the bandana from it. "This is just coward shit, the easy way out." He tosses the bandana into the fire, watching as it twists and burns. "A sinking ship with scared captains."

Luthriel shakes her head nervously, "I propose a fifth term:  any ferrymen found guilty of killing an unarmed civilian from either side shall be prosecuted as someone who has committed murder."

Peralien only wants one thing. "Can they PLEASE capture me again so I can go kill another Ferryman in the fight to the death?"