CAs and my obsession with Wonks

VoidandNull

Heyo it's ya guy, back again with another post. After my post which somehow blew out of the water so bad I made myself a sped on the run with 20 different accounts of chromosome theft, I've been a bit MIA. But now, I'm back with a problem I would like to speak on. 

CAs 
(And the Wonks too)

As a man who's played and angered most of the communities on this server, I know I'm a pretty disliked guy. BUT, there is still topics I'd like to put my piece on. CAs in general are the worst ideas on the planet. Yes I understand some races can be a bit...iffy, but seriously. Musin? Behind a damn CA? They are in most cases, 2 feet tall mice people who can't attack others because of their past. Are you telling me I have to make an application to actually do so? Same with the Wonks and Ologs. Ologs have been a staple for the Orc community for a long time. Yes, I know they're a bit overpowered. BUT, that doesn't mean you can't dumb them down for a player to use. Plus with how others play their orcs these days, they just seem like a more dumb orc with a tad more power. And the Wonks. My children of froggy, French descent. I never understood why they were under some kind of wall, all because they were frogs. And now, the last of them are dead because they were soft shelled for some damn reason. Perhaps if they weren't behind a CA people would play them. But alas, as the old saying goes, "It ees what it ees". 

Please bring back frog people I want to play one named Pierre who cooks Escargot and speaks super broken french cause that would bring good RP to cities, instead of this generic 'human soldier' 'elf cavalry' 'dwarven capitalist taxman' cliche. 

Spoiler

Kermit the Frog memes

I have no problems with wonks! I am unsure exactly why they were shelved but heard rumors it was due to inactivity. In recent cases people have been wanting to play wonks but were denied-.. if this is the case, it's a bit silly! But as established prior I am unsure exactly why the race was shelved! But, I think promoting activity in something as simple as a race could do good in removing the requirement for a CA in mundane races such as the Wonks. If the issue is their blood-.. simply remove the specialty of it!

And the outrage machine continues to churn. 

Over a god damn frog. 

12 minutes ago, Valannor said:

Over a god damn frog. 

UNLOAD

THE

TOAD

6 minutes ago, monkeypoacher said:

UNLOAD

THE

TOAD

UNCLOG

THE

FROG

If the guy everyone hates doesn't like the concept of the frog, I believe it should be the server's priority to #FreeTheFrog

6 hours ago, Traveller said:

UNHIBBIT

THE

RIBBIT

UNROLL

THE

TADPOLE

unload

the

toad

23 hours ago, Valannor said:

Over a god damn frog. 

give us the frog cringe LT!!!1!1