A Denouncement

Minuvas

lrA51zXvQE3BM2NWTqYE7TsZVUnPqO47pYHJYHwOT3rFZ0Zke0n7MKFjy5vDLNnQEOgN2jkL8f78M1PCt3kifbdLoMl2HsSin82S89QLR7a1FDEb_WAGS6QxwYl9NJsRraz9Vel886161dauHzw_kJ14s-sh4bKT5VHvW3P2pL8bfLKF6wsqJvzgvnHToVXvU-Ls360l22sUB-sgl_wq5ITrYilXVFJ2-zFVJNiw84CroJXo0f8VVWWC2dHGa6XLDUrCjhSVTZhb6HvW

The following documents bearing the authentic signature of Minuvas were circulated early around Urguan that day, slowly making their way outside of their walls to the rest of Almaris.

Lord Hieran perks a brow

"What? He gets captured, I refuse to go into urguan territory to save him, then this comes out...what a coincidence.. Glad Edvard told me about that or I'd really think the old man had gone mad"

“Knowing the rhetoric of this elf, it’s hard to imagine there wasn’t a crossbow held against his head as he wrote this.” Remarked Kaustantin Baruch, amused by the published document.

Luthriel starts freaking out, "WHO IS HOLDING MINUVAS HOSTAGE?!!?!?!?!?!!?"

She pours over the document, trying to find some hidden pattern in the words.

"The only true thing in this mess is the statement about the Vice..." Anne perked over her shoulder, shivering upon smelling Henry's awful coffee breath. He must be nearby. 

Joseph d'Azor frowned, tears welling up in his eyes as he sobbed into his pillow "HOW COULD HE SAY SUCH MEAN THINGS!!!"