danny's resignation [ask anything]

D A N N Y

D:

love u danny, glad to have gotten to know you over the course of the last year. u as real as they get.

I'll miss you Danny, you were the best of us. When you got on Staff I remember everyone in Myrine popped off, I still think your passion for trying to help the community was purely altruistic and something that should be always remembered and championed. You're a good guy, cheers bud.

Gonna miss ya Danny, take care out there!

Im Going To Miss You Goodbye GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

A true gentleman.

Good luck out there and stay safe moneybags <3

Godspeed Danny, have a good one

Be safe, friend and thank you for making the server a better place. You were a great mod, super friendly and approachable but also damn good at your job. Wherever life takes you, I hope it treats you well. <3

Goodbye 'ol chum, thanks for putting up with all the shenanigans over the months, gonna miss that quick draw replies towards my cries for help in breaking windows.

I'll miss you, Danny- it was fun while it lasted meeting such a great individual. 

You may not remember, but you had helped me as a newbie a couple times way back in 2012. Though our circles on LOTC never really crossed, I do remember you as an active and positively-contributing member of the community. Take care out there! :)

You were a joy to have on mod team and I appreciate that, even if the others did not see what you did sometimes, you tried to be a genuine and kind person. Speaks volume of your character in an environment where anonymity means you do not need to act as such. Hope things go good for you man and wish you the best