The Burial

Diogen

[!] Missives would be pinned throughout the Silver City

Knife Ears — conorsmithart: Burial - had a nice chunk of today...

Citizens of Haelun'or, it is with a heavy heart that I must announce that the Morgue is full. The drawers are full, bodies still being prepared on the tables, and unknown third parties that had to be immediately cremated to make space.

I am here to take matters into my own hands and announce a proper burial pyre. To let our old citizens of Haelun'or peacefully move on, to let us grieve over our losses. Regardless of which side they took - the dead should be respected.

We will be all gathering the next Elven day, and I request that at least during the event, to cease the bloodshed. For both sides to hold a temporary truce, and let us all mourn the death of our people together.

Let the dead rest.

-Aurelia, Head Mortician.

OOC: Tomorrow (Saturday), 5 PM EST

".. A Burial? I certainly hope they mean a pyre." notes one Mali'thill, a frown distinct upon his features. "The dead return to ash - such is the best method of preventing the rise of Dark Mages and the Undead."

"Morgue, Head Mortician, Burials.." a certain elf put aside the paper of the missive, suitable only for kindling, closed his eyes, and sighed heavily "Do they even realize that they are not in Fenn? Haelun'or has different traditions. Civilized traditions."

A Mali'thill would shake her head at the thought, reading the missive from inside her home. "Unfortunate lives have been lost... It saddens me they will ne see the end of this. Though, we shall come together in harmony to send them off to a better life. They will never have to face this issues again."

“We will do a pyre” Ayliana nodded as she read the missive. “New mali’aheral enter the city in seek of Ivarielle’s light, I will ensure our traditions are still upheld.”

"A massive pyre." She says to herself in the morgue as she sees the amount of bodies within the room. Too many to bury.

The stink of death is contagious; it always ends up sparking more. ChildTea could smell the bodies from his hideout, anxiously twiddling his thumbs, unable to tell if it was safe to leave or not.

39 minutes ago, Diogen said:

[!] Missives would be pinned throughout the Silver City

Knife Ears — conorsmithart: Burial - had a nice chunk of today...

Citizens of Haelun'or, it is with a heavy heart that I must announce that the Morgue is full. The drawers are full, bodies still being prepared on the tables, and unknown third parties that had to be immediately cremated to make space.

I am here to take matters into my own hands and announce a proper burial pyre. To let our old citizens of Haelun'or peacefully move on, to let us grieve over our losses. Regardless of which side they took - the dead should be respected.

We will be all gathering the next Elven day, and I request that at least during the event, to cease the bloodshed. For both sides to hold a temporary truce, and let us all mourn the death of our people together.

Let the dead rest.

-Aurelia, Head Mortician.

OOC: Tomorrow (Saturday), 5 PM EST

Valindra hoped to expand her alchemical array with more elf ears.

A woman wonders how such even happened, there was no war in Haelun'or.

"mhm, the bodies of third partty raiders and non mali'thill. Kind of.. suspicious, ne?" Ivarielle murmured.

"It's a shame, witnessing them relentlessly murder mali'thill in the streets. Barbarians, worse than Uruk in a frenzy." Says a familiar elf in a blue overcoat, peering out one of the nearby windows, having finished a warm cup of tea.