elOkarir'hiylun speaks

For the Health of the Nation

J2EfRuhEAMh52lGMPNEm3zxSE7MVt2JjtCFxmJKFRSjHszBJ_2z0aSgZeUTPWQZiYNDqt-s7MXZRUZr4gvtwmWBTSFipk5HgS4PKzrzegM0g3s9ehkXpmf4NTfv1WWrLhEzkYyP-

At the start of the crisis between two varying sides, I had no desire to favor one over the other, and remained neutral as the years came and went. Yet with my position of elOkarir’hiylun, it is my duty to uphold the principles of progress, and health. As the state progresses into this new chapter, it is my requirement to oversee this new era of health, for the betterment of the state. 

I have seen Ivarielle’s vision for the state, bringing hope to this new chapter we embark on as a nation. She is not one to fill those with false hope and promises, instead she is the one to lead us towards elven unity. This woman has seen the destruction being done, and is desperately trying to help save it and us. 

With making my decision known, I do expect hate from the opposing side, while also receiving disparaging statements to discredit my choice. Yet I will hold my head high, knowing that what I did was for the good of the nation. I will be unable to be convinced that those who have torn us down for so long are truly here to uphold the good of the state. Their power hungry, bigoted ways will no longer reign supreme. It is a new era of Haelun’or, and of progress and health. 

Sohaer Ivarielle, it has a nice ring to it. 

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya 

k7-jyjzfcuyoc7fXpxAepDEjUCG15Eyu_aqc8rR0vuTezxhFi2yyMRt4r6osR4GRK8itAhDXPiyCvLO48pMRuHFrfvlSVbSYXB4mvW62kbuKkwTQaDj44AHOEwxPRJ37Ek9spbwV

Kolvar Lyln Valwynn

Okarir’hiylun

"All shall be well, now." Ivarielle noted as she scanned over the missive, stowing it in her pocket.

[!] A tall elfess glanced up from the missive to the face of her friend. "We will receive hate from many, for our views, such is the way of those blinded by bigotry... But we would be worse off if we had not the voice to speak up. Maehr'sae hiylun'ehya, Kolvar." She set the missive down on the counter, going to hug the woman before her. 

The lithe elfess nods her head in approval from the desk of her office, speaking at the words of the notif. "We will prevail to a better future, to the right future."

“For progress and most importantly health!” Ayliana stated proudly as her family made themselves heard.