A New Heiress to the House

Announcement of Change and Support

Of the New Heiress to the House

72sSEiMb2ACttnCurTGsT6l9C6edlNql9ydvX5KU5nUub0zyQ4_gDQdogIf-KmKQ9XwzXvjGlY5qpIeZLflxzmP9Z_lOtLz5piqOvyd0UKWEiK7wHS8A7XgTOlPzJO-ckoy02rfS

Issued by the

The Count of Otistadt

On this 10th day of  Vyzmey ag Hynk of 419 E.S.

VA BIRODEO EDLERVIK

In recent years I, Johann F. Ludovar, have spoken to my son and heir, Aleksey, about his future and the future of our house. Aleksey sounded his wish to give up his position to me, in pursuit of his true passion - researching birds. In my youth I suffered greatly from the responsibilities that landed on me without any place for personal joy or passion, even my only hobby was buried by the many papers I had to write. I do not wish the same fate for my children, if it is not their wish. I do not wish to force onto my son a responsibility he will not wish to take, for his sake and for the sake of our house.

In recent years a great change has occurred in our kingdom in the form of the Karenina Law. From the next generation forward, the oldest child, no matter if man or a woman, will be the heir to the house. After speaking to the three of my children, we reached the conclusion - Why wait? My beloved daughters are just as capable and wise as any man and I trust with their hands a bright future will await the house of Ludovar.

After the talks between the count’s children and with the approval of the crown we reached the following conclusions;

I. Aleksey Ilya Ludovar will be no longer heir. Not disinherited, but moved down on the line of inheritance according to his place as the youngest son, according to the Karenina Law.

II. As Amicia Valerie De Joannes, the eldest daughter of the count, has married out of the family and became a princess of Sedan, according to the law she will be disinherited, hence, she will not become the new heiress of the house.

III. Because of the reasons above, Adele Emma Ludovar, second daughter of the count, will now become the heiress to the house and her father’s titles.

IV. In support and acknowledgement of Adele Emma’s new position in the house, Johann Fredrick Ludovar bestows upon her the title of the Baroness of Juliksburg.

V. The four mentioned, Johann Fredrick, Amicia Valerie, Adele Emma and Aleksey Ilya are all aware of and accept this change.

May GODAN guide us on our new path and may our house continue to thrive, by the hands of the new heiress as much as it did and more than under the hands of the count.

SIGNED,

His Excellency, Johann Fredrick Ludovar, High Justiciar of Hanseti-Ruska, Count of Otistadt, Viscount of Sezwesk, Lord of Kazstadt

Her Highness, Amicia Valerie De Joannes, Princess-consort of Sedan

Her Ladyship, Adele Emma Ludovar, Heiress to the County of Otistadt, Heiress to the Viscounty of Sezwesk, Baroness of Juliksburg

His Lordship, Aleksey Ilya Ludovar

ehyXeJazv_WbdAMegzxgX0rTJbuiaPFS7q5jx-0jSLOZ4FdUug173pfGFb1zn0jzxgI-fj4waetg4GIeaPfMdbHUIu_EQpvj7wrZRcGIebTOynbHM9qgCKZmVKB7PYFntJVSHCRc

"Epic!" Isabel, a fellow female Heiress stated.

Erika Barclay would read the statement before nodding her head

"Lady Adele is a competent woman, she will do well!"

Conrad blinked as the girl he had teased when younger suddenly became Baroness of Juliksburg. "Huh." he intoned to himself before going back to his research.

Matyas seems really really excited on Adele's behalf.

Prince Frederick I of Sedan feels slightly guilty that he disqualified his wife from the succession of her family.

Adele Emma Ludovar, Heiress of House Ludovar, Baroness of Juliksburg, sweats.