I Hate You

[!] Percy sighed, looking at Carolina. "Do what makes you happy. Don't feel guilty for chaining yourself to a man you don't see yourself with. It's your story to write." He said, offering her a smile, despite the unfortunate situation. Where Carolina ran off to, her loyal guard followed.

"What bars" Ayred Drakon states simply, having no context.

"Ah 'ate yeh too yeh dumb foak. Get back in yeh 'ole yeh dumb foaken Orenian" a dwarf would note upon ready the poetry

Vadim would get news of the letter and read it before promptly looking up at the camp fire "what.. is..hold on, what's going on in haense?! Man, I miss mister Karl and Mister lucien, ill be back in a few years though once I finished learning up here." Vadim that offered a good vibes to the broken man via the bro-vibe network

From a tilting rowboat just outside of Mardon...

A teen girl, brown of hair and no older than nine-teen years pondered about her Haeseni friend; someone who she'd lost contact with as she hastily packed her things and fled. Now, atop a rowboat on a rather lazy lake, she'd eye his works that she managed to buy just before her arrival to Mardon. Memories smelling of sweet candy flooded into her nose as she remembered that lively conversation, their first and last.