[✓] [Alchemy Addition] Severed Alchemy

ronin_champloo

You should accept my friend Spoon (2PXY)'s lore, he's a cool guy (a cool guy).

Was honestly planning on working on potions for some of these concepts myself. Pretty based and far better than anything I could have thought up. 

+1

de wees alchemy

holy ******* shit, de wees alchemy

a192027083de314c212ee57ee0007e20.png

cope moment? That first one one is just better auric oil lmao

1 hour ago, King_Kunuk said:

cope moment? That first one one is just better auric oil lmao

maybe. auric oil can be treated on weaponry, and whatnot, without it weakening the material -- this is meant to be more of a ranged option that takes into account crafting and an old thing that phil wrote, and was approved with limitations as well, to focus on the niche; no enchantments, very weak, cant get thru armor, however i can understand the inability that voidal mages have, in their inept way to think of solutions to stuff w/o coping on their magic; etc a shield

we'll see what voters think, but im not so sure null arcana will pass

On 5/20/2022 at 8:31 PM, PXY said:

maybe. auric oil can be treated on weaponry, and whatnot, without it weakening the material -- this is meant to be more of a ranged option that takes into account crafting and an old thing that phil wrote, and was approved with limitations as well, to focus on the niche; no enchantments, very weak, cant get thru armor, however i can understand the inability that voidal mages have, in their inept way to think of solutions to stuff w/o coping on their magic; etc a shield

we'll see what voters think, but im not so sure null arcana will pass

I mean I still think it is just a more interesting version OF auric oil. Current auric oil is... very bland in the ways it functioins

it is
-the 'counter' to funny cringe void magic
-the 'counter' to funny cringe ghost rpers

-cringe mage hunter copes that it doesn't affect T4/T5 magic
-people who use auric oil also carry around voidal enchantments (moot point those same people prob carry around thanhium)

so the creation of something more interesting that also has like... a downside to being used by the user is something I personally can appreciate. And the fact that it is considered rare will make it a more interesting potion then auric oil

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.