Trouble in the Sapphire Mine

As a group of Mali'aheral continued to work away at a heap of debris, the unstable sapphire mine they stood in would rumble, pieces of the cavern walls and ceiling crumbling down as they chipped off pieces of the bottom.

“Is it falling there, too?”

“It is!”

“Ve can’t leave him!”

Hræthån growled, “If we continue to mine, we’re all going to die, including him!”

“Just — go!” Elarhil Sullas gave the muffled cry out, agonizing to be witness to, “The death of one Mali’aheral is better than three.”

“The death of none is best!” Soris shuffled towards the stairway, peering toward the water.

“We could go higher, is there another place we can get him out?” Questioned Okarir’tir Edgars An’asul.

The stairs shook as the structure of the cave was compromised. From above, rocks began to cascade.

"Please!" Elarhil pleaded, curling up besides the pirate skeleton that rest in his otherwise solitary hollow, as sand and water flooded in.

Hræthån grumbled in anger, "SHIT!" He roared as he begun to hammer as quick as he could at the sandstone.

Soris snapped her attention to the ceiling, dropping the shovel as she brought both hands to her helmet, holding the sides, "Shit, shit." She cursed, before turning towards the others.

Hræthån grasped then that he would have to take a different approach. He turned to Edgars and Soris, "We have to get out NOW!" He shouted, "We can come back later, when it's safer!"

Wide-eyed with alarm, Elarhil nestled further, "Ti, Hræthån! Please GO! You'll kill all of us!"  He choked.

"Alright, time to go!" Ordered Edgars.

“ito kae Dio mya’leh!”

Three of them made it to the surface.

First spoiler — emotes

Second spoiler — screenshots

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Spoiler

2022-04-30_21.25.43.png

2022-04-30_21.43.49.png

2022-04-30_22.03.00.png

2022-04-30_23.33.41.png

Upon hearing the words of his cousin's voyage into the depths of the earth, in those far off silvered lands of his youth, he bid a tear, and cast his words out so any may hear "Lads help lads"