Summons to a Special Sitting of the Knight's Table

Xarkly

Szerjka va ain Vazain Kossarz Sarsvot

SUMMONS TO A SPECIAL SITTING OF THE KNIGHT'S TABLE

_mTWVCkH49bH-QrzXCeJ8eqlZJpUzscieRl1ZyFzYwjhEfxm9TPW4XWq6MdrXzlZ_DPWV7g4cqVMJ1DU6U90XbS6Eck3R2LOQ2LFHyRFcT0cgSRi6A8JlOIlSxOrioam6r4FCbwa

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by the

CROWN

On this 12th day of Tov and Yermey of 423 E.S.

Spoiler

VA VE KOSSARZ SARSVOT

My Knight's Table -- my beloved companions, who have fought and bled at my side, who have laughed and drank with me throughout these long years, and who have given life, body, and soul for this Kongzem that we call home. For years now, since the Steel Pledge that saw Ser Reinhardt the Unbroken elevated to First Knight of the Table, I have left matters of the Knight's Table to he and his Meyster. It has been the prerogative of the First Knight to call sittings of the Knight's Table since his election, but on this occasion, I - as your liege - call upon the Table to convene this coming autumn in Hallaburg Castle.

For I need your help.

Though I cannot yet put into words what the future holds, I have need to elect a Chosen Knight for an important task that will arise in the years to come. I cannot yet tell you what this task is, only that the Chosen Knight I require to complete it must be a true chivalrous warrior, and a true friend. 

To select this Chosen Knight, I will assign a Quest at this coming sitting of the Table.

I hope to see you all there, my companions.

[This Thursday, 5.30EST/10.30GMT]

IV JOVEO MAAN
His Royal Majesty SIGISMUND III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Fidei Defensor, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

z47zxg_DjjbsyU6yLQENeiLCaTLLRfIO3Jt1WAHmKFEr1H8-O-xydHVa8S3BI1QEv6zDjBkHRls8UkcaQ-XTzV7B7zfM5LnC68dzDif-s1ak3FhQBas1l-OmAhh0UslPT65p39oN

Dame Tavisha would attend, especially after having accidentally heard things she shouldn't have, things that left her much worried...

“Whatever trial he may propose, his pious und loyal Knight’s table ist up to the task.” Reaffirmed Ser August.

Ser Abraham prepares to come, since it asked for knights. "Well, I may be retired, but I can't ignore my king asking for assistance." He'd retie his atronach arm back on, and begin to hobble towards another bokolo.

Ser Reinhardt Barclay prepares himself for this mission