A Plea to the Faithful Lords

W0apWZNQYFC5DtORJjUJgoRmCjDH2CDZykucKAc-KKZiKYHXivLo2W61CaCQcTxJXH-IMWzE0RRDmhH4n2bzKPQNNAgS187McpCsqZrPnfuMRm09Oelog1dNYupZccEPrN4ovJdB-iSqaM0t

Knights of the Canonist League storming the Uialbenite lines at the Rhein, 1834

((The Turmoil of Conflict, Louis Maurice Boutet de Monvel))

[!] A letter bearing the Alstreim seal, from one Calliope Renata, is delivered to various Canonist leaders, monarchs and commanders, and presumably made public soon after.

@Ramon @Lionhz @GMRO @Frymark @argonian

46k1GAq2z6Kv7lLv_Kgj84suW--xA7qjkI_MpJ44OiMWffd7jtfemI5Bc4YWDZRmBjarjWlGRuvJtzNi6ULSqxabOuYtvpt_SeTC7ej4vRGlv1leHf3HRsj29zOhRF8JkRBGmgzEngLZPaPX

To the most Holy Father, and to those loyal servants of God, the great Canonist Kings of Oren and of Hanseti-Ruska, the Lord Vandalore of the Waldenian People, and Admiral of the Salvian Force, greetings;

Calliope the Maiden, in service to the King of Kings and His Prophet Horen, our Father, humbly requests and prays for your earnest assistance in the Southern matter which is the protection of Southern churches and reliquaries, and the defense of our Hyspian brothers and sisters in God.

It has been made clear to me that the holy sites of our Faith and the resting places of my royal kin in the South, that which was defended so by those pious monarchs of Sutica and Savoy, are now beset by a certain tribe of pagan superstition; and I tell you that they have made disgraceful plans to frustrate Hyspian pilgrims, who had raised these sites alongside my royal kin, and Canonist settlers.

And I beg and request of you, for the wellbeing of our Faith, that you will give this matter your attention, and that this vile superstition is by your reaction contained beyond the Southern mainland; and if it should so happen that they still seek to continue their persecution, that you will raise the Cross and enter the Southern towns of Myrine and Niseep, and the fortress of Merryweather where the Canonist flag is still flown, and remove from their isle and the South this heathen host.

I commend you all to God; may He watch over you, if it so pleases Him.

Y_kgT8zWKDbJMRaE4POEHO26LXiJKb8gxoEhYcCXiJD4Ko3Ey3FUZUCQAdQX8GfvgoCyBQeytp9EpC-_75RxjNOzYE0wz3FP0Chj-14ysJRRqOruAxmTCtU9MvKMWDMVQGTnkCB_CMfX3dAB

46k1GAq2z6Kv7lLv_Kgj84suW--xA7qjkI_MpJ44OiMWffd7jtfemI5Bc4YWDZRmBjarjWlGRuvJtzNi6ULSqxabOuYtvpt_SeTC7ej4vRGlv1leHf3HRsj29zOhRF8JkRBGmgzEngLZPaPX

Jarad would read over the missive and laugh handing it over to the grand duke (@Imperium) and his brother (@Harald) "they do know that Hyspianic people are in no danger, no one wants to kill them or murder them and there seems to be a bending of words in order to fit messages like this." Jarad would let out a sigh "it is quite sad to see when canonist like this bend words in order to try and stroke the flames of battle in order to get canonists to kill other canonists" 

"Viva Hyspia! Long Live my proud people!" shouts the young Paco II de las Palmas from the farm in Acre, taking his shirt off and swinging it around in the air while gyrating his hips as a fervor of patriotism took over his little body.

@JoanOfArc@RaindropsKeepFalling

Kargârn tore the missive from a board, reading over it as he scratched his beard. He bellowed a laugh soon after "Hyspian pilgrims? T'ose dumb focks came onto our land, refused ta talk diplomatically, n' threatened us! Et seems t'at lies and canonist monarchs goh hand n' hand, nae matter tae era." He then placed the missive aside, to be later used to wipe grease and dirt from his tools.

Ser Reinhardt prays for the canonist in harms way.

Edited by Capt_Chief26

Helsuren receives a copy of the missive, burying his heads in his hands with a groan. He was just about to lift anchor and depart from this wretched continent.

On 5/24/2022 at 12:30 PM, Battle Unit said:

"Viva Hyspia! Long Live my proud people!" shouts the young Paco II de las Palmas from the farm in Acre, taking his shirt off and swinging it around in the air while gyrating his hips as a fervor of patriotism took over his little body.

@JoanOfArc@RaindropsKeepFalling

Father Ioannes patted his boy on his head. "Viva La Hyspia," the priest remarked as he watched for daily updates on the conflict.