A Warning to Elysium

Lhindir_

"WAAAAGH!" shouts Grohnst the Olog

Leika  looked at the missive “a public declaration to kill childern? For land that has been ours far longer then it has been others. For once I would wish their Allie’s or them could make up their mind to if they will kill childern or not. If they will break their own vows to honour, to pride themselves on  all things land?.”  Throwing the paper down in the keeps Where she looked at the few there and her husband. “Find me information on this Sable prince.” 

A certain halfling merely squints. "Who?" 

Learking in the shadow of his Prince, Revyus would prepare himself for what conflict would come if the foolish Elysians dared stand in the way of his Lord. By blade and steel the enemies of their ancestors shall be felled with righteous zealotry.

Keishara overhearing the news in her missing state status seeming to curse under her breath "That jerk! I should of keep warning them. Damn it no time to sulk, time to fight" grabs her bow and heads off

Ehrendil was informed of the missive by his wife, to which he grunted, "Kill everything that moves, nothing new from the orc-scum." he'd mutter, "We've established Orcs are nothing but cowardly killing machines. They and their allies have no rules as long as they win in the end."

Edited by DrunkFailure
colors

A direct descendant of Khel blinks, her ears flicking back as she paws over the message. The word Khelite draws her attention, though she does not speak aloud on it. Only insane people talk on their own. She sets the page down and resolves to look more into this strange occurrence.

The moon howled. A worm sang ballads of lost love.

At'ess Velulaei'onn's eyes flickered at the mention of Khel.

A Daughter of Velulaei sat near the large hearth, bright and lively. The niveus haired 'ker extended her arm towards her left, grappling a jagged rock. Landing the rock upon the spearhead. Brushing the rough edges of the small stone upon the blade. 

"The blade of the 'ker shall pierce them in the heart. They must surrender, but, their  own pride will blind them. Their pride and selfishness will make them fall like all who defy our kind. Our claim will be heard. 

u0ZDZCf1SHTfXW_0i9f9A3tIFvFFvS7k6TwDT_T-CTiyTXKnC8fYAIoOwjXiFOqpn7ulhsKFt5V8vjmuyGWltqQtd20prkBrNwW7bcVJmQN2ebrxMdJDuRse7gsRZZDtLkcdS71ip7jrN-dOzg

After the heiress had finished sharpening her spear, she'd walk out of the city, away from the warmth of the lively flames. Walking into the dark and murky woods of the Iron'uzg. The woman taking a deep breath. Only silence. Suddenly a small growl came from a bush to her left, her brow raising, turning her head quickly. Throwing the ferrum spear with force into the thicket, a squall coming from the unknown beast. As the woman had approached the area, she extended her hand onto the pole of the spear, pulling out what her spear had pierced. What she had caught. The spear was pulled out, the animal which she had caught. An Elysium Fox. It's neck bleeding. Deceased

A foreseeing of what is to come.

"Another Ipos?" a retiree reads the missive. "And Sable Prince. Perhaps I'll pay a visit, see what this one is like."

"A fool is he who would willingly oppose his betters. Let us hope the prince is not so naive."

lulled a solitary figure of darkened skin, the grit of an old blade now refined ringing among the trees of Elysium's forest.