The promotion of Einar Edvardsson.

Yashinoki_11

norland.png

As of SA 78,
I, Ragnar Sigvardson I, Marshal of Norland, hereby promote Einar Edvardsson from the rank of Man At Arms to the rank of Warden.
This has been taken in consideration, due:
Einar's activity within the Royal Norlandic Ashguard.
To the leave of Ragnarr Mosu, as there can only be 4 such Wardens.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Signed: Sir Ragnar Sigvardson I, Lord of Bjornfjall, 

Marshal of Norlandunknown.png

"This is being very based my friending."

Says Nykolai while he twirls the corner of his mustache.

"Tha letter is a bi' lopsided, bu' I appreciate tha promotion. I'll be quick to assume mah duties in regards to this." Warden Einar would remark as he read of his new promotion.

Malgunuz would pour Einar a drink inside of the Krugmar Tavern, congratulating him on his new found position in Norland!