The Mercy of Fire - The Academy of Dragur

Qizu

1148960728_cooltext412322631367215(1).png.295c513ac5c0c802499f27b9f0a65ec6.png

Ne5iW9GdlXnT5XFMgUYFZPgjlsSfbGuDWtUBo_y6eVe5n2JW_0jh0koZ5mVcz5DoyJP8UcS4wE1tQn5QoxNQ1KGi20H2-Em-GNWewhI6mSZc9IoqrXI64nMz4JyPJDGWZovtUyRYt7q0nY8BNA
The following missive would be sent to all Heralds and Nephilim of the Academy

To those of the Academy, a day of reconciliation is upon us. Our minds have become deceived of hatred and ill-intentions for those of our brood that stand upon the opposite side from us. Like us they too are deceived, they are dragged into wars of Mortal Kind. A War of Dragon’s as some have begun to call it, however as swiftly as it had arisen it will now come to an end. The High Princess, Ivarielle has let me see through her eyes, she wishes not to destroy our flesh and our minds. She owes a service to the High Prince above her, as he is the one who seeks this war upon our lands and the lands of those who serve us, the urukin. We will show them mercy upon the battlefield as the mortals combat with one another, we will give them respect, we will let their fires burn brightly as they fight for what they believe to be right as will we. Our mission continues, the Age of Fire is soon upon us and the world will engulf itself in pure Dragon’s Fire. 

To those within my Academy that fight among both sides, I commemorate you for your honor and service to your Country, within my walls however this conflict will cease and all are welcome within it for hospitality. I will fight alongside my servants in this war but as I have stated yet again; we will show mercy. Should any hatred remain in your blood for such a declaration, or should you seek to see one of your brother or sisters heads upon a spike come to me swiftly, for such hatred will brew into actions as it flows out of your body.

In return, we will be offered the same mercy. Do not mistake this as you continue your paths of Asioth.

Spoiler

wow I love namedropping people on posts for private rp to be shown off to everyone! very much good faith rp!!! 

Spoiler

To the cringe forum mod who deleted my comment, I hope you have a bad day

47 minutes ago, Cepheid said:
  Reveal hidden contents

wow I love namedropping people on posts for private rp to be shown off to everyone! very much good faith rp!!! 

Spoiler

i get where ur coming neither from and neither am i involved in the war but a quick reminder to not be a toxic girlboss and also to remember that we should just all be mature enough to distinguish between irp and ooc.

now idk if qizu is doing this maliciously, byt if stuff like this is gonna be affecting how other ppl rp (because they metagame this lmao), then they shouldn't be entrusted with a position of power because that makes them genuinely bad role-players. 

2 hours ago, Jentos said:
  Hide contents

i get where ur coming neither from and neither am i involved in the war but a quick reminder to not be a toxic girlboss and also to remember that we should just all be mature enough to distinguish between irp and ooc.

now idk if qizu is doing this maliciously, byt if stuff like this is gonna be affecting how other ppl rp (because they metagame this lmao), then they shouldn't be entrusted with a position of power because that makes them genuinely bad role-players. 

Spoiler

okay but what if I have an ooc issue with you jentos? what you gonna do? get mad? BRO? I HATE AZDRAZI THEY ARE THE ANTAGS I HATE AZDRAZI THEY ARE PROTAGS LOTC HEROS I HATE VILLAN AZDRAZI BRO VARGS ARE STUPID AZDRAZI SHIT AZDRAZI ARE EVIL BRO THEY ARE ANTAGONISTIC PROTAGONIST BRO AZDRAZI BRO