3-Year AMA (god)

TreeSmoothie

When I joined this server at 12, definitely didn't think Id be staying for very long LOL. Went from being a newbie to founding Talon's Grotto with 2 of my best friends at the time, and then . ..... became an Orener.

As the title says, ask me anything!

Why have you done this to yourself?

5 hours ago, satinkira said:

why are you green

Radioactive waste 

4 hours ago, Generi said:

Why have you done this to yourself?

ETERNAL SUFFERING 

3 hours ago, Jake the Dog said:

Stellaris when?

now. immediately. join vc

1 hour ago, Fumi said:

what's the best thing someone can do in roleplay 

Depends on what they enjoy, be it villainy/etc

Favorite RP moment?

What’s something you’re proud of that you’ve done on the server?

Has LotC helped you realize any new hobbies or interests that you might want to pursue?

If you could ideally change any aspect of the server and have it work perfectly and efficiently as you imagine, what would you wish to alter?

Thoughts on me?

2 hours ago, UnBaed said:

Favorite RP moment?

What’s something you’re proud of that you’ve done on the server?

Has LotC helped you realize any new hobbies or interests that you might want to pursue?

If you could ideally change any aspect of the server and have it work perfectly and efficiently as you imagine, what would you wish to alter?

Thoughts on me?

Back during the Inferi war, my character was captured. Gladuos was really epic and gave my gal a new [horrible] purpose.

My time leading the 5th brigade in the ISA! It was stressful but I did enjoy doing spook rp and blowing shit up, lol

Kinda! It's made me enjoy writing a lot.

AUGUGJTBhghf so much I'd want to change, but namely ... I'd say lore writing and how submissions are regarded. A lot of people like to critique pieces with "This just isn't what LOTC NEEDS at the moment..." or "... this piece isn't ready for lotc" (surprisingly a good amount of ST have said this to people) but never really specify what that means.

You're cool! We haven't interacted much unfortunately 😭