lYbt2OdjqkrFL_6gS6pSArsv15WQkEx5sFqG0Rfbcqn5YKuE2FL3aFG79Sj59_XXm9x0QpQlxmeIOPV6puBTVf1tHSrXAgoR95yk_ZNTan5x5pN_0QOWgtQFH1-pUod7Po4WJs5KDSU21gaM-g

3Gbo5xTmDoNsKN3X_zDOeAxbI2BzMceqhfWqzd-zq8i9iN5kcYqFw1-2nCLRx4U86Ul12aMTbu5eEsPF9LAmooILqdIpwZ_4GJd9XX9dOEw5MnULMd8FvvZExItAlu5ziTrM4-L3G28ryj3-4g

[!]

A notice from Excitor would have been nailed to varying areas about Karosgrad and allied nations.

▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

Upon the recent announcement from the palace, on tutoring, I have decided to host a series of interviews so as to ascertain a tutor for my children that fit my requirements.

With this in mind, as the Matriarch of House Bishop, I am seeking a tutor to teach my children and the next generation of the Bishop household.

Pay will be discussed upon meeting, alongside what your qualifications may be.

The ability to be a live-in tutor is an option, though it will not be enforced if you have your own residence.

▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

Signed,

Lady Anna von Amador Karolina Bishop, Matriarch of the Bishop Household.

lOQrsWmA9cwAVcJOzMJDG_CELb-9C9P633qUUB_fk8BK3lwBYbftSR1278-lyDEqOqyQedIgbxMv6hxMZXCuGP1XJmLbnfIXxUVJWbgCawihbMiJ5LEdgmaEHi3zuSqk0JjbVa9tLQ-HIjq8gQ

Spoiler

My username is tadabug2000 for those wishing to send birds and beautifulwatty#6584 for my discord!