THE BID OF BLACKVALE I - 1880

pkdon

MihX86x0gIPCl-BGnE4GGtfhMMgkdB84QusBhUCEOXjgxseaZXbpm7R18u52bhmYfM3iws6kQFQ-jHY7PleuCLAao7N9kmcRWw4wp6xDbezDpb3ChjMoMvJJ7U7EGPOUvurK_0Xyy194Opd77Q   

THE BID OF BLACKVALE - I

8th of Horen’s Calling, 1880

With tensions between the states of Haense and Oren brewing, conflict stirs. As such, both parties have sought to contract the Blackvale Vrijkorps, should war break out. To maintain impartiality, both Haense and Oren are invited to a bidding war, with the highest bidder receiving our services to aid them. The bidding shall last for One Day ((OOC: ONE HOUR) - no last minute bids shall be taken into account to maintain a fair and equal playing field. The starting bid shall be 10000 minae. Bids must increase by a minimum increment of 500 minae. Let the bidding begin.

Signed,

Hadrian van Aert

Captain of the Blackvale Vrijkorps, Prince of Renatus, Patriarch-Dynast of the Pertinaxi

Forget about those guys, I'll give my entire bank account, all 234 minas

Karl slipped Hadrian a slip o' paper.

Spoiler

I'll give you some pocket lint and like three quarters, max.

A hobo raised a paper!

Spoiler

Edited by ChefDeuce

"Why would Haense invade Canonists? Why would they expend on mercenaries in the name of profitless suicide?" wonders Stanimar.

"I don't remember asking." Karl said to himself before slipping another slip of paper.

Spoiler

"No maidens, no honour, no Blackvale." Hannes mused, after Frederick whispered into the Marshal's ear, thereafter he scribbled onto a piece of paper, sliding it over to Hadrian.

Spoiler

"15,000 minae," says Stanimar Barclay, baller and possessor of mina bills. 

"Just under 10 minutes remain, the highest bid currently lies with the Kingdom of Oren, at 13000!" Hadrian exclaimed, a pile of slips mounting at his desk.

Karl watched a fifth of the Orenian treasury slip away. 

Bidding is closed.

4 minutes ago, GMRO said:

Elric Castile flaunted his profits from AidenCoin, donating much to the Orenian treasury (AidenCoin is the official currency of Oren!).

The Lady Treasurer of Oren smiles.

17 minutes ago, GMRO said:

Æthelred watched a Haenser Monarch cope that they lost a bidding war, though, obviously, this would not be the only war they were soon to lose if they continued to act up.