SEEKING FOR HELP

beetle

SEEKING DLUM PARCIF

fJNiyyiWW2E5SeqaUQTvJRnKBPRzS-omp2vvc0Ckrca3sMSKPp-VygjpXS1vSehz04t-tCLjt4rslT0A62crI_Ak5qA3HWPmyIC4s7r1n12fR2307FeRGT3zvn7pQnc3vUZgF5nX_kXI1TVaWA

Issued by

THE VISCOUNTY OF KRUSEV

On this day 14th of Joma Ag Umund of 433 E.S.

__________________________________________________________________________________

VA VE EDLERVIK,

House Kortrevich is saddened to announce the missing remains of all past patriarchs and matriarchs of the family, from Otto I to Jan I. We do not know when the remains were taken but it is very likely they were taken around the time of  Elizaveta Alban and Barley Wick’s union. We are unsure of the motive for the stolen bones, leaving the family puzzled.

If anyone has any information, please send a letter to Esmée Gabrielle Kortrevich, Viscountess-Regent of Krusev. All we asked for them to be returned safely. We do not wish for any conflict, we want our ancestors to rest in peace.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SIGNÉE PAR,

THE HONORABLE, Esmée Gabrielle Kortrevich, Viscountess-Regent of Krusev

Karl III immediately set to calling forth the Knights of the Crow to investigate the matter and find the skeletons!

Ser Reinhardt polishes his detective badge and prepares to round up some knights 

A retired body-thief gawks at the missive in pure disbelief at how quickly she was replaced. “Unbelievable.” She’d brood.

Soupbone reveled within the confines of the dank crypts that spanned Almaris, attention latching to a mass of bones; an amalgam of ivory originating from raided coffins of the line of Kortrevich, spanning from Otto I to Jan I. A smile etched onto the face of that Oyashiman, twirling about the femur of Rickard I, "A good endeavor that was!"

On 7/6/2022 at 10:37 PM, Heathman said:

Soupbone reveled within the confines of the dank crypts that spanned Almaris, attention latching to a mass of bones; an amalgam of ivory originating from raided coffins of the line of Kortrevich, spanning from Otto I to Jan I. A smile etched onto the face of that Oyashiman, twirling about the femur of Rickard I, "A good endeavor that was!"

“Wasn't it!? A years supply. . O' how amazing!”

Magda returned, peering over her husband's shoulder with naught but a grin upon her face.