To the Nation of Fealty

AmericanSniper52

Whom I address is the Queen, King, and the government of the Nation. The suffering of your citizens has been drawn out far enough. Seeming contempt with the war you played a part in, drawing it out until the Capture of your Lord Commander. Starting an uproar with not only the governance, but the general public as well on your own behalf of declaring the Kingdom of Elysium a part of a war it had no part in. Lastly, neglecting your citizens' pleas for help and letting the ghost town of the Capital continue to fall apart as the community disperses to other regions in search for a place to call home. With a leader who will offer the life sustaining needs that you don’t. 

With such said I bare a message to all those who need a sign of freedom within the walls of a fallen city. Beckon our calls towards a new light of hope and join us within Andron.

Signed,

Count of Andron

519545921_Radvan_RhimmolOdinson_cocosign(4).png.0413c0c1a048e8ff2cebf20608f4bf0d.png

& Countess of Andron

8687afe8-041f-456f-b72b-985eff7a44ec.thumb.png.4570124b042c3641fd99e89363bd1b9b.png

Edited by AmericanSniper52

From the depths of the woods a man of the farfolk nodded in agreement to the message. "A man I can agree with, Aye." A bright smiled formed upon his face as he stared upon the parchment. Stepping from brush of the forests in the west, the light of the sun illuminated his large gash and wide smile from ear to ear. "I shall follow this man with all my heart, for he speaks wise words. Bold enough to even call out a tyrant." The fellow cackled as he'd traverse down the path.

A Keeper of Xan would loft a brow at the Initiate's declaration of revolt, and his assumption of noble peerage. 

"It is the will of Xan that all who serve him do so in totality; for it is not the concerns of mortal wars which draw the Lion's gaze. Never shall we make military allegiance with any one realm of man, for your status demands respect - not of you, but from you... Four broken in a single stroke. Not seen that since Eugeo."

The elven man scoffs reading the missive, tossing it in the fire as he does most of this type. "The fool does nae realize who 'e insul's with this" He says with the shake of his head "Ill informed an' nae where tae be seen, comin' tae attack meself in 'is words. An' tae think I officia'ed 'is weddin'"

5 minutes ago, Valannor said:

A Keeper of Xan would loft a brow at the Initiate's declaration of revolt, and his assumption of noble peerage. 

"It is the will of Xan that all who serve him do so in totality; for it is not the concerns of mortal wars which draw the Lion's gaze. Never shall we make military allegiance with any one realm of man, for your status demands respect - not of you, but from you... Four broken in a single stroke. Not seen that since Eugeo."

very wasted Aobh would be busy downing another Carrion Black as Tarathiel busied herself reading. "Here's to that as well." She'd hold her cup aloft, celebrating her divorce. "And another for you since you can't drink haelun!" She'd add cheerfully a few minutes later.

Only hours later would she, upon sobering up, read the missive for herself, nudging Tarathiel, still in good spirits. "Imagine wishing to follow the Sunlit Path but not giving up your earthly attachments- or even more, focusing your attention on the wars of the descendants. Ah! But perhaps they'll learn with time. Is it a valah? They never have enough time to learn..." On and on the elfess would ramble to Tarathiel as she repaired her weaponry, overjoyed by recent events.

Ember gave. A small shake in her head as she continued to work.

Sofiele stared at this missive with a lightly confused look and threw it into a garbage can

"Maln would be dissapointed"

Sunlit gazes glimpsed over the missive, then the underside of the paper.   Looking over to the Aurum ranger who handed it to her, her voice in a scoff “but his spouse who signed the paper was within our ‘deserted’ city just this saints day with the rest of the citizens.”  a deep sigh then a hollow laugh that hold no joy echoed from her “oh Cherie, you wish to take upon the mantle of your own city, Rad? When your citizens moan and protest like you did, I won't be here to console your sins.” setting the missive down to go back outside for Bard night. 

A human, with a face surprisingly youthful for his middling age, sighs heavily. He stops his forge-work to read the missive, massaging his forehead. "I hope you know what you're getting yourself into, brother."

A certain 'ame pirate captain got ahold of the missive, simply wondering why Nisreen's signature looked so wonky.

Andora Zohar blinked upon reading the declaration, simply chuckling as she shoved it into her purse. "Well, I want to see how this goes..."

Tbose present in Elysium, could hear a faint melody of the piano being played from the tavern top floor. However, contrary to how he usually play, this one would give off sad, sorrowfull and regretfull sensation, engulfing those that can hear the music. Vaen'lian Odinson, who looks upon at Radvan as an older brother, or even as an uncle. Right now, the boy is downhearted. That his friends, his family, are tearing apart. He wished everyone to understand and love each other; things shouldn't be so complex. He truly believes that Radvan, his father, Nisreen, Leika, Ehrendil and the rest, all of them, they have good hearts, that they should know how to understand each other, to support each other. More then all, to accept and truly love each other. But the real world is more complex then that. Now Radvan and Nisreen have left Elysium behind.

George Obedia, at a truly different scene, would observe the missive and chuckle to himself, humming "Huh? Who the heck is that Radvan Odinson. Well, might just visit that peculiar County, things could get exciting." he carelessly said, and went on his usual day, quickly forgetting about that.