WRIT OF AULIC APPOINTMENT - LADY JUSTICIAR

sarahbarah

WRIT OF

AULIC APPOINTMENT

iOkdZjpTDDd1pu5O65KD1s43t_imaSuLwHQvGq1-muokTJvWWV4AUS5mJvhN-knxLkfBNt42bZRvyOWbXBluv-o3TaFXkuGT86pg7NWUieui58uIya1LAx-Jc_ZV_0lGLuPaqv8Z

BAR MAAN OVARE SYR

Issued by

THE LADY PALATINE

On this 6th of Jula ag Piov of 439 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK.

For quite some time, the Office of the Justiciar has remained vacant and devoid of much life as it had been put to rest at the beginning of my tenure. However, the people of Hanseti-Ruska have recently witnessed a great surgence in the vitality of our civil and legal affairs.

Thus, I do believe the time is nigh to reinstate the position of High Justiciar, so that he or she may once again sit upon the Aulic Council to conduct legal justice on behalf of the Crown. 

Considering her legal expertise and devotion to the Crown in both the past and present, the Crown has ultimately decided to elevate Adele Emma Ludovar, Countess of Otistadt to the position of Lady Justiciar. May God watch over her as her predecessors will, for we earnestly await what she has in store for the reinvigorated Office. 

IV JOVEO MAAN

Her Excellency, Isabel Baruch, Lady Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska, Duchess of Valwyck, Countess of Ayr, Viscountess of Voron, Baroness of Laval and Riveryn, Lady of Jorenstadt, Knight of the Order of Queen Maya and the Lily, Guardian of the Hanseti-Coast

h22FhZExHlfHkTiaFc1lmBCbLdtx7GyqHmnMBPtkDC1Su4BSWxeuOy4PQwuFqWoRHCP9mDIeTGjCwJcei3QT6ofNSp7QpKDKjcmJa61yqXdi-RVxiTmWN2_oFnECVNASkrGUzDsr

Johann Ludovar smiles proudly from the skies, seeing his daughter, his heir, takes his place once again.

"...Lady Ludovar. I call upon you to serve as my Lady Justiciar and to ensure our reforms are pushed forward in an orderly manner, whilst justice is also dealt out. Do you accept the Bulava of your position, and to find the murderers of our kingdom that have stolen several members of our society before their time?" The King called forth from the dais to Lady Adele Ludovar. 

"Ea do, Vyr Majesty."

And so a Lady Justicar was once more appointed for a time of great need of them.

Raul Freeman, attorney at law, nods in approval. He was very happy to see the restoration of the office of Lord Justiciar in the lands of the North.

Adele Emma Ludovar stands before the Dais, the events of the past month running through her mind. It felt like a dream, but one of the best dreams of her entire life.  Even as Karl III made his request of her - the bear the burden of the Copper Bulava, that burden which killed her father, and take on the Office of the Justiciar - she felt no hesitation in her answer. 

"Ea do." 

And it was as simple as that, yet Adele knew that this was just the beginning. She would not rest until every killer, criminal, and wrongdoer had been served justice.

Iulius Vernhart, a long time Jovenaar and supporter of the office nodded as he saw the missive. “Adele Ludovar, I remember when she was only a yay big. Now look at her, Countess, Lady Speaker, and a High Justiciar.” The aged man then coughed deeply, spots of blood dotting the cloth as he wiped his mouth. He sighed, tossing the cloth over to the waste bin. “I look forward to watching her for however long I can.”