TO CLEAR A MISUNDERSTANDING

pW8ITrPVJ-O3L-ZlSe0FbY9KI3dTBouxDVl4vHZRBGIgKX36FWzDoSi7Ubn8keG0tKUG4O2TkALfpqRIbIpRD_uJAYWMdJ3O1v47GahKvz4eyiLHAn3viVzAPVHshLv-e-tz9RM8Wsj25CP7VgA_deOCedAt952ws6-JxdkJ6uXVaylb92XLHP6v1g

UM EIN MISSVERSTÄNDNIS AUSZULEGEN

TO CLEAR A MISUNDERSTANDING

TO THE LORDS OF THE EASTERN ALMARIS TREATY COALITION

My letter is brief, for there is much to do in this mess that has been formed. But I write to you to clear a misunderstanding I fear shall have a profound impact in our relations if not set right.

When the sons and daughters of Minitz arrived in the Balian capital of Atrus, they knew not of the intentions of the Baron of Acre and his companions. The wedding was attended by our men for reasons of revelry amongst your people. Our Grafschaft wishes no ill-will to any other descendant nation, and we wish, as we have done for ages, to remain in peace and prosper. The sons and daughters of Minitz had naught to dowith the offensive actions that transpired in Atrus and wish not to partake in the consequences following it.

If any harm against a Balianite citizen was committed by a son or daughter of Minitz, they shall be punished according to the Kanun of our lands. 

WER RASTET, DER ROSTET

Seine Hochgeboren, Leon Brandt Ritter Barclay von Minitz KRE

Ernte Herr, Graf Minitz, Burggraf Tucay, Freiherr Boriënwald, Herr Brandthof und Durres

unknown.png

Bakir Ireheart chuckled at the missive as he met with his advisors over the matter. For a moment he remembered the charge that swiftly routed Acres forces from Balians square.

1 hour ago, Elite Snipes said:

Bakir Ireheart chuckled at the missive as he met with his advisors over the matter. For a moment he remembered the charge that swiftly routed Acres forces from Balians square.

"Aruu!" the Captain of Balian shouted as a warcry.

Lucius Galbraith chuckled at the missive, having seen the men who now claim not to have anything to do with this attack with his own eyes.