Knights Of The North

Casamir

EDIT: never mind about the shop, Thurgo has informed me that the middle part down in the dwarven area is supposed to be a tavern.I'm wondering if I would be able to make a temporary shop

inside that house beside the farm?

by the way where might I find Salvus? I would like to go there sometime

-Rihawk Skeldergate

*You see a notice on the message board reading as follows*

Sir Drak and Asbrind are creating a new town on the northern boundary of Renatus on Salvus called Midrim. We hope to be allied with Nornheim and will call the battle cries of Casamir..

(( please support our town application here: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/43360-renatus-village-charter-midrim/ ))

(( Im moving so I will not be on for a while.))

---Augor

Edit: OOC: Sorry everyone, but I have decided to apply for a different guild. Best wishes to you all in your journeys!

((A few of us may be moving to a different town, we are all GMT so if you are a bit fed up with being the only person online, check the link in my signature. We will remain good allies with The Knights Of The North))

((A few of us may be moving to a different town, we are all GMT so if you are a bit fed up with being the only person online, check the link in my signature. We will remain good allies with The Knights Of The North))

So if I'm US should I just wait for Casmier to accept my app instead of applying to the new town?

So if I'm US should I just wait for Casmier to accept my app instead of applying to the new town?

((yes))

(( sorry I haven't posted for a while, Guy at work got fired and I'm the only guy on my position for mornings, on a plus note I'm getting more hours and over time than anyone could ever want, I will be on here and then when I can doing small subtle things to the town ect, and viewing apps ))

*Sir Casamir Stands in the main chamber of the Nornheim Town hall and addresses his fellow Knights and order members. He looks upon them all with the faint trace of sadness in his eyes, he clears his throat and says*

"My fellows, and brethren of the Knights of the North, Military and civilian. A hard day is upon you, and an even harder day upon me, I won't dance around on this so I'll cut to the chase. I am hereby retiring from our order, and standing down as it's Grand master."

*Sir Casamir Takes a moment to let his friends take in the news, and gauges their reactions, he then continues.*

"I pray the order does not die with me, I offer up the title of Grand Master to anyone who thinks themselves worthy, as well as the town of Nornheim if they wish it, though A tax would have to be paid on it (Two IRL weeks to pay the plot fee due to my lack of VIP status on the plot)

My reasons for leaving are varied, but mostly I feel I have done all I can. The undead won in aegis, and try as I might I am not much of a politician, I feel i can no longer lead you to greatness and as such I am taking on the live of a wandering traveler, I wish to explore Asulon as much as I can.

I intend to wander and gain knowledge and wisdom. Know my friends that you will always be close to my heart and that I will always remember you, and your friendship. One last thing, I ask that you take time to gather your things in Nornheim if no one is willing to take over the order, or atleast if no one is willing to take over Nornheim, the city shall return to Asulon over time if no one wants it, and I wouldn't want your items to be lost."

*Casamir takes a heavy sigh, looks at his friends once again and quietly exits the hall, locking himself in his chambers*

(( I am rerolling my character, I feel I have done all i can with my character archetype of the "good knight" and I'm trying to give myself a more expanded open new character, as I said if anyone would like to take over the Knights as the leader just post here, I would have liked to do an RP event in game but many guys haven't been on for a bit. Anyone is welcome to take the Nornheim plot, but native said they would have two IRL weeks to pay for the plot cost, if no one takes it I am leveling most of the city and turning it into a manor / supply area for my new character. If you have locked chests please unlock them before leaving so I can remodel the town into my villa if no one takes it.))

*a piece of paper flaps in the wind as it is held to the notice board with a single pin - it reads as follows:

Dear Nornheim,

We are truly sorry to hear that Sir Casamir is resigning as head of the Knights of the North and wish him well in his future ambitions. We would also like to provide a home for any lost Knights or civilians if their homes are lost in the disruption in Midrim (( although signatures would be required on the charter )). I'm sure that Sir Drak would be more than willing to take over the control of the Guild although we would therefore like to relocate the town into the river island on the borders of Salvus and Renatus.

Best Wishes!

Asbrind, Sir Drak and N'guemo Akotto

*A piece of paper is tacked onto one of the boards of Nornheim written in charcoal*

Is te offer te buy this town still open, er is that only fer members of yer order? I'd be interested in'nit if te price be right..

-Thorgar Braveaxe

Well it said on his post that if none of his member take the town he is gonna keep it as his manor which he has already made.

Military wing Application:

MC name: covcath

Character name: Ranger_Amroth_Elensar

Short bio: I was born in Aegis, within Laurelin. In the days before Asulon I was High Princess Indelwehn's Guard. I also lead a group of Royal Guards in Laurelin for awhile. I was chosen to be one of the Champions to fight the Undead within the nether, and I am the only survivor, who is still alive. I am very skilled with a bow and sword.

Skills: Swords- 100 Archery- 100 Mining- 54 Lumberjacking- 20

Goals: All I will strive for is to keep the people of Asulon safe. It is also a desire to become a high ranking soldier.

Time Zone: EST

Rp style: More of a fighter. I try to stay away from little skirmishes, but have no problem cutting off someones head.

Other notes: Amroth is a great leader. He is calm and likes to look after others. ((Where is the main base?))

Military wing Application:

MC name: covcath

Character name: Ranger_Amroth_Elensar

Short bio: I was born in Aegis, within Laurelin. In the days before Asulon I was High Princess Indelwehn's Guard. I also lead a group of Royal Guards in Laurelin for awhile. I was chosen to be one of the Champions to fight the Undead within the nether, and I am the only survivor, who is still alive. I am very skilled with a bow and sword.

Skills: Swords- 100 Archery- 100 Mining- 54 Lumberjacking- 20

Goals: All I will strive for is to keep the people of Asulon safe. It is also a desire to become a high ranking soldier.

Time Zone: EST

Rp style: More of a fighter. I try to stay away from little skirmishes, but have no problem cutting off someones head.

Other notes: Amroth is a great leader. He is calm and likes to look after others. ((Where is the main base?))

The guild sort of collapsed