To Address Error

Lomiei

{A Declaration from House Bishop}

3Jv6WS-tf8mahodta7w3aGtmIzhI5HLW8XF-4Y3x7pQQ8CRdGQ6LVXcd9FvGvmQU1vlpgOaIo8TMQukS511hMNuiSQhgt5jSuXznTmdvsgKHfxVC3hpwFRkGB966DwJ4ZK8giT9BC5Hk1LwQ4m7CKp6YkC7oMHQw8j9ZmZTS6_VCjsxEebCFOiuQAg

A happy day becomes a sad day, when news of a repeated ill has been done by those who have been time and time again corrected, chided, warned, but never yet punished.

As news comes across the ears of the Bishop council, the disappointment felt for Atilan, son of Thomund is of great measure. Staying true to my forefathers promise to ensure the members of this House conduct themselves honorably and respectfully, Atilan, son of Thomund, is long past due to pay recompense for his words. Those which have not only moved half of the haeseni citizenry to distress, but similarly causes dishonor to be associated with the name of those who toil tirelessly to be distant from that interpretation.

These punishments are as follows;

I. Atilan, son of Thomund, will for the course of 1 year, take residence within the presence of the Canonist church, to study in the practices of a held tongue, and chivalrous conduct.

II. Atilan, son of Thomund, will be barred from carrying the name Bishop, instead carrying the House’s bastard designation of Avoran until such a time as he returns with full permission from the Church’s strict oversight.

III. Atilan Avoran will be stripped of his NCO status and participation within all units of the BSK for the duration of the punishment.

d) Upon his return, Atilan Bishop will be reinstated to the rank of Armsman.

IV. Atilan Avoran will be, in his capacity as a temporary bastard, disinherited from his father’s land, wealth, and respect, for so long as his name and conduct do not align with the other men of the House.

V. Atilan Avoran will be absolutely disallowed from conversing with any members of the female gender, with the exception of clergywomen, and only with close supervision from a clergyman.

VI. Atilan Avoran will not be allowed to leave the sight of an ordained clergyman for the duration of his punishment.

a) If at any time, articles 5 or 6 are broken, Atilan Avoran will be summarily disowned and remain dishonored in perpetuity.

b) Upon Atilan’s permitted return, he will regain his inheritance, surname, and any respect he managed to garner before his wayward actions.

As an apology for our mistake of too-prolonged correction; House Bishop pledges 100 mina to every legitimate female of all Noble Houses of the Kingdom having between 19-24 years of age.

Spoiler
  1. 400 mina to the House of Baruch for their following members;

1. Elisa Baruch

2. Anabel Baruch

3. Mairi Baruch

4. Niamh Baruch

1. 600 mina to the House of Ludovar for their following members;

1. Emma Henrietta Ludovar

2. Tatyana Amelya Ludovar

3. Valeriya Adelaide Ludovar

4. Liliyana Sonia Ludovar

5. Anastasia Parvana Ludovar

6. Marcella Georgina Ludovar

1. 200 mina to the House of Kortrevich for their following members;

1. Esfir Kortrevich

2. Inessa Kortrevich

1. 400 mina to the House of Colborn for their following members;

1. Ada Colborn

2. Alyssa Colborn

3. Anabel Colborn

4. Elia Colborn

1. 100 mina to the House of Morovar for their following members;

1. Maesie Morovar

1. And an additional 300 the House of Falstaff, due to their plentiful number of potentially discomforted members;

1. Emelie Falstaff

2. Manon Falstaff

3. Ophelie Falstaff

Signed,

Aurik Bishop, Patriarch of House Bishop

gZjydJMgrenK3_CJ7Fg3UZ3unMc7X7lgfVlHPiEY4ACPgRg7ljF9V1tog_BL-lakdteHMgGqVC6Ioz2taheapLnzmIFjCDJ3qPacCZLu_xHnhbo4FM2ilSgc4dXSRk4NFWADK0QNZGedr6lldNhbE5Fc583cJzi1IT6BymnNNqe81SrYlQFPgRrkNA

Fallon Bishop, Matriarch to House Bishop, Baroness of Gascony

IRscsXks-BNGkw8vouoankrieVp30yq0Ty6ylGqf7qsvvFceYfkbEOPdZ-El3Q2YoFp0wr4LFHPl0vXD-oTXw075G2zKieKBFf-0GoDObVJpbbjAJJOy6MMtbvpidGTSkQloKP7ySNptl8T9QN_DqDlWCf05USA9xqlfyH4m3_jUXA0W09u1G4-E0A

{Marigold's Reply}

A letter was sent in reply to the founding of her sibling's punishment,

Oh, dear old brother... What have you done? I am in shame of the tongue you gave, distress is something never to be thrown around. It is simply, not the Bishop way. Father seems highly disappointed in you, I have much hope he calms down. I am not at full agreement with your punishments, though I very much understand the reason they were placed. I wish you the best of luck, truly. Please, remember to send me letters, ensure me of your well-being. You may have been gave a new name, but you remain my beloved sibling. Keep in mind, this is to... Aid you in the correct trail, not to bring agony and sorrow. It'll be quite lonely, no brother to keep me entertained and fulfilled with joy. I'll miss you very much... All love.

Sincerely,

Princesa Sofia De Pelear heard of what happened, peering up at her mother past her lashes. "Madre, Spider Atilan got in trouble!"

@animewolf0080

Lady Marcella Ludovar couldn't quite help the relief that overcame her. Atilans way of flirting had certainly frightened her. Her hand extended outward to what she hopes to soon be her betrothed, Hamish Kortrevich for some comfort. @lokvank

55 minutes ago, tadabug2000 said:

Princesa Sofia De Pelear heard of what happened, peering up at her mother past her lashes. "Madre, Spider Atilan got in trouble!"

@animewolf0080

Aurik Bishop rolled back in his chair, readying his quill hand and pocketbook to respond to the wave of letters which were surely arriving at the aviary... "So much as ein ******* fart, und he's disowned. Ich am serious. Ich vill kill him meinself." he grumbled to his wife @Fawnytheturtle

46 minutes ago, Lomiei said:
  Hide contents

Aurik Bishop rolled back in his chair, readying his quill hand and pocketbook to respond to the wave of letters which were surely arriving at the aviary... "So much as ein ******* fart, und he's disowned. Ich am serious. Ich vill kill him meinself." he grumbled to his wife

Spoiler

i have many concerns 

Anastasia Ludovar apun hearing this declaration couldnt help but laugh “ah. Finially hes getting his behaviour checked.” She would say remembering the time he called her a lightweight as she chuckles turning to baldrum “ea guess he wasnt bluffing when getting sentbto the church” @kaladin66

"Woul' it rub salt in tha' wounds ta mention they actually owe Falstaff 400?Giovanna grumbles, having complaints about the male for the longest, just finally happy everyone sees the issue now. Some even claiming she was over reacting. 

Spoiler

Ouch

4 hours ago, tadabug2000 said:

@animewolf0080

Viereine Laurelie De Pelear Vuiller looked to her six year old child, after being told...the 37 year old woman  placed a kiss on her head as she moved to pick her up. "We'll go tell your Padre." she said hugging the child tightly for a moment, re-calling the match incident. The mother's blood boiled at the thought. With a sigh trying to calm her mind, she went to go find her husband @Javert

4 hours ago, Lmcfc said:

Anastasia Ludovar apun hearing this declaration couldnt help but laugh “ah. Finially hes getting his behaviour checked.” She would say remembering the time he called her a lightweight as she chuckles turning to baldrum “ea guess he wasnt bluffing when getting sentbto the church” @kaladin66

Baldrum Colborn shrugs in response "Well, GOD knows that something of the sort is precisely what he needed." he commented, humming momentarily "Well, lets see how he manages to do this year"

Felix Weiss would lean to the side as he sat in his office, elbow rested upon the arm of his chair as he read the missive with a raised eyebrow.

"No sympathy for those who find hatred in the happiness of others." He muttered to himself. "And especially none for those who squander ever single opportunity that they've been given." He placed the missive aside and continued working.

Edited by SethWolf

7 hours ago, tadabug2000 said:

@animewolf0080

"Serves him right." said Viceroy Cesar of Hyspia as he heard of the news

8 hours ago, Lomiei said:

As an apology for our mistake of too-prolonged correction; House Bishop pledges 100 mina to every legitimate female of all Noble Houses of the Kingdom having between 19-24 years of age.

Reveal hidden contents

“Are they joking. . .” Adelajda vas Ruthern would ask herself, eyes wide as she read over the announcement. “Was it not my own borsa who instructed the duel with this man for his actions against myself and my sestra?” The woman’s face would grow a faint red colour. “How dare they disregard our Ducal house. This is an insult itself.” In her frustration, the Ruthern woman would tear the copy into little pieces, scattering them on the floor for a maid to clean up, exiting the noble apartment in a huff. 

7 hours ago, tadabug2000 said:

Lady Marcella Ludovar couldn't quite help the relief that overcame her. Atilans way of flirting had certainly frightened her. Her hand extended outward to what she hopes to soon be her betrothed, Hamish Kortrevich for some comfort. @lokvank

The mentioned hopefully to be betrothed, Hamish Kortrevich, would gladly take Marcella’s hand as it reached him, squeezing it in hopes of reassuring her "Et es over now, surely" he stated "Unless he’s more of a fool than what he already proved to be.." he would add thereafter

When Gela Bishop finishes reading the scroll handed to her, she falls into the chair behind her clutching her heart. "My God! It doezn't look like my boy!!!" It's hard for an old woman to believe this news. She held the scroll in front of her with trembling hands and read it several times. "My son will send hiz old mozher to zhe grave ahead ov time!" 

Valentina Avoran overheard her father's conversation outside the door, and giggled covering her mouth with her palm. "This Josephine family are real cretins, I hope Atilan gets his punishment in full" She quietly ran to her room. "Huh, were all these stupid girls worth losing their last name, and other inheritance?" The girl was lying on the bed and thinking about it. "All boys are really very stupid!" 

8 hours ago, Lomiei said:

Aurik Bishop rolled back in his chair, readying his quill hand and pocketbook to respond to the wave of letters which were surely arriving at the aviary... "So much as ein ******* fart, und he's disowned. Ich am serious. Ich vill kill him meinself." he grumbled to his wife @Fawnytheturtle

Seraphina Bishop stared at the fire place in disbelief eyes lit up by the flames. "I knew it would happen eventually, but if he continues like this Aurik most likely will not hesitate to disown him. It'll be no shock to everyone if he's disowned completely." She'd mumble to herself sipping  a bit of tea as she gently rubbed her stomach gently looking at her youngest daughter Rozalina Bishop. @niya. "Dearest Children of mine, you bests not ever act such a way. I treasure more than anything, but if you begin to act like such." - "I simply won't allow it, you will be disciplined my angels even if i do not wish to discipline you. I rather discipline you then see this happen." She'd state in a serious tone as she continued to stare into the flames.