The Death of the Last True d’Azor

annabanana1014

Maisie held her metaphorical tears, offering a fine glass of red wine “I cannot remember if I raised you or we were raised together” she’d jest, commenting lightly on how long she had been dead. “Come dear friend, let us… celebrate. Yes.” 

Emir of Endor would frown at the news as he read the missive while he gave the letter to someone unknown to ask for their input "Seems like they joined the rest up there... how do you feel about the news, dear?" The redhead asked as he sighed while folding the letter up while stating "May you rest in peace, Grandma Diane. You were a great Dame and a great wife to Grandpa Rev."

Joseph Beckett would sigh a deep sigh as he read the news of Diana's passing. "So first Rev passes and merely hours later Diana... More and more people from my childhood are gone. Soon it will just be me..." Joseph would mumble to himself. "Rest well, Diana. We will meet soon in the Seven Skies again. Maybe then we can finally catch up on all the years we didn't really speak," the elderly man would smile softly as he fell quiet, thinking once more back to the years of his youth and the adventures he had with Diana.

Rosaline would great her sister with open arms “Took you long enough” she’d embrace her sister tightly dragging her along to find their father in hopes to finally kick his cane

Lucius lighted a candle for Diana, the shining star of the Kingdom of Balian.

[!] Throughout Richards hellish life the sweet Diana was the sun breaking the clouds in his life. She had kept him going in the lowest of his times and made them some of his highest. Diana had always been an interest of his and he was proud watching her grow into the woman she became. When she was sad, so was he, when she was happy, so was he. Diana was almost a daughter to Richard and she was in her mind as he died. He waited for her now in the land without life, sad she was gone from the world of the living, but happy she was reunited with those of the past.

He stood waiting, tater in hand, "Well look who fine'ly decided to join us!" he said laughing and crying all at once...

Spoiler

Forgot to do one's for others, I realized so many characters KNOW Diana oof

Amie Halcourt-Ruthern looked at Diana as she entered the seven skies and with a joyous kind smile, she walked up to the woman she was friends with in her youth and gave her a gentle hug. "It has been far too long Diana, but I still have not forgotten you."

Maria de Rosius smiled as it felt everything she'd ever wanted had finally come true. The d'Azors of old, who had spited her best friend Anton and lead to his and his wife's death were finally gone, she could almost rest easy now, but not until her book was done.