RAISING THE BLACK DRAGON BANNER

seannie

Hogo Bojo, Geopolitical Mastermind of Almaris would scratch his chin as he recieved the missive. "Quite an interesting development to be sure, however I can niet say that I am surprised. Only time will tell how the second Acre Rebellion shall transpire. Shall it be victory again for them, or otherwise."

Wilhelm Barclay prepared his armor and war hammer for crushing rebels

Petyr hears of the conflict abroad. A nasty bit of business, but he hopes that it is resolved swiftly. After recently hearing of the elevation of the 'von Draco' to Haeseni nobility, he wonders if that would cause any complications. Messy wars aren't good for anyone.

Spoiler

Hogo, please refrain from editing my posts. Especially when it's calling you out for reserve-posting when it is against the forum rules. Thanks.

A rogue noble from the Heartlands smirks at the call to arms, preparing to take up the call to arms himself as he raises the Black Dragon Banner in support of King Charles.

Spoiler

See the source image

Love me some Blackfyre larp

The Nauzican banner is raised in support of the Bonnie Prince Charlie. "War, then." Dzmitry Barrow, son of the Duke of Reutov commented idly.

Ottomar von Alstreim prepared himself for the conflict to come in support of his King, though regretted that bloodshed could not be prevented.

"The dragons of black shall Battle the sheep of Acre. Dragons have no fear of the sheep and rats who poison our Kingdom. Their fields shall turn barren from fire and blood."

Eleanore von Wexler expressed with a stern tone while passionately assisting the citizens of the realm; to build defenses for the coming war with the Acreans. Looking towards the setting sun while she worked, having faith in her god and in her king. 

Alto de Murat, son of Treble de Murat who had fought for Peter Augustus IV, would tap the Imperial Armour he bore for his entire life as he rallied to the banners of Acre once more in their righteous cause. "Sic Semper Tyrannis."

A loyal bannerman of Acre sharpens his blade and polishes armor. To Gustaf he had pledged his sword, to Hannes he had upheld that vow, and now with Wolfgang he would stand. "I do love a good rebellion." He'd state towards Cynefrith before finally reading the missive in full. "A politician's tongue has but one place, the fireplace, so he can speak no further lies." A smirk forming then on that loyal man of Acre's pallid visage. 

"Those who would bring conflict upon a holy place, such as a Cathedral, or violently interrupt a holy ceremony held by a priest of the Holy Mother Church are sinners, and sin can only be cleansed with fire and blood.

I, for once, spiritually stand alongside the valiant people of Aaun against the tyranny and savagery of the vile sinners of Acre." said Lucius, once a victim of the treachery of Acre.

Anne grimaced, having seen two Aaun supporters leave Acre after trying to promote a duel against its baron. It isn't very sovereign-like to lie in front of God, for all of Almaris to see, is it? She thought. They drew blades first and we were asked to leave upon being denied the right to secede. I recall seeing a vein pop upon his forehead, not wanting to lose more land. How very unsovereign.

Sir George Obediah chuckled. He certainly wasn't surprised "Honestly, what did he even think? Of course they'd do that. Acreans just being Acreans, after all."

Ser Uther formerly a knight of Acre, now returned to the life of a Hedgeknight as he drafts plans for his own party's settling... Hangs his head for a moment, holding it in his hands. A tired sigh escapes his aging body.

"Those bloody fools... The lot of them."

Persephone spoke with members of the royal chambers on this escalating matter. 

Viscountess Catherine of Anatis was still inconsulable after her daughter was stolen married earlier that day.

An old dame Amelia was wondering where she was in the middle of nowhere. She had a new friend, a fly she named todd whom she had successfully tied a thin string to as a leash.