TO THE TEMPLE OF KHAMER'PARBAT

Jentos

unknown.png

TO THE OWYNISTS OF THE TEMPLE OF KHAMER'PARBAT AND OUR HOLY MOTHER SAINT JUL'IEL

Upon wandering the great hills of the country, on U'mei (Sacred Journey) to one of our shrines, I came upon what had been the shrine of the Alemdrom. To my utmost surprise, I found that it had been taken over by the Owynists, dare I say, the Lectorate. This news was not strange to me - the temple remained largely unused, and I should be content that its halls should be polished and taken care of and the dust beaten out of its rugs. We made reverence to fire - and so do you too, so I find no issue there, only watch out for scales growing on your bosom. 

HOWEVER, 

I find that ours were never consulted for this sudden take-over. Hence the place must still, to my people, be considered a shrine of ours as it still carries the latent power of our race. Of course to you this will not do. So as to have no ill-will regarding this, Tor-Azdroth demands a recompense of some kind;

- Some secret of some kind, judged valuable enough. 

- A portrait of the latter Saint Jul'iel, whom we much adore. 

- The t*sticules of a X*nnist. 

Walk the golden thread, 

- The An-Gho

skimmed through the missive as per usual nodding, and agreeing with what was said - though something, though no distinct answer crossed his mind, at reading "The t*sticles of a Xannite" Nonetheless it matter not! He thought.

A cryogenically frozen Lector wakes from his slumber for but a moment, filled with an insatiable desire to click many a dragon man to death for daring to insinuate that they are owed any lewd Juli'el icon from his personal collection. He concluded that, for a moment, the greatest secret of all was that X*nnites do not have t*sticles to impart. He then returns to sleep.

de2XNjJ.png

Alucard sat upon the top of Tor-Azdroth, snickering as he gets to the demands of the missive “The t*sticles of a xannite… by the titan, I might fall off from laughter.” He cackled, kicking his feet that were dangling off the edge of the structure.

A fiery zealot patrols in a smog producing mechanical boar to cannon blast any lizard man demanding taxes.