[] TO END THE actual DECEIT []

Krugallah

UWhBvruFXlghIFDzLt_PSCSD9dXs8nd5NWw2D1hGyUGbCeO3n7ZHQ6msSLsJGQDmVEcn1K9R4PbkcLkg0CqCoHl5Xrud3bVo_XLGXUYUFH1abakuukusUMC5e7GqRfFImgon2Tu-

⚙-⚙-⚙

Gazigash, lat amirz tolbok lâttuk riipuk râg;

Gazigash, lat amirz larg lâttuk zultûr khüchtag;

Lat breked dâr ob yahk agh grish;

Lat ob Leyd iok;

Khlaar lâttuk düdlaakish;

Ghashkrum lâttuk zalbirok!"

⚙-⚙-⚙

A Raguk yeller, chanting to Gazigash. 

⚙-⚙-⚙

We live in a time where deceit, lies, and manipulation are the common weapons of the individual who wishes to be successful in the world. We live in a time where people find it more easy on their mind to declare an entire race to damnation, and insult their entire history, than to acknowledge their own misdeeds and treacherous paths, for it is easier to pin the blame of mistake on another, than to recognise your own. It is natural for ambitious creatures - Descendant or otherwise - to wish that the public has a positive opinion of them. There is not a living thing that can, with a clear mind, deny that they wish to be well-seen. Even I, as I write this missive in reply to the joint decree of the Kingdom of Haense and the Arch-Principality of Celia'nor, hope that people see me in good light, even though deep down, I know that, a lie spoken as often as a truth, becomes one. Whether or not the public chooses to agree this recollection of history and tell of events or not, it is up to the public. I am not the Rex, Dominus or Targoth. I am merely the Wargoth of a Clan, and under REX Willy's administration, it has been made that my power only stretches so far. However, often not quite in line with the ways of my Clan, believe that words and conversation are better than berating each other and throwing silly insults and defamation with little evidence.

The Uruks have had many mistakes in the past, and such is undeniable. Perhaps the greatest sin of Urukim has been the Destruction of Vailor, considered by many to be at the hands of REX Kharak'Raguk - the ancestor and founder of my Clan. The one thing that Uruks are quite capable in, is recording and remembering history. We keep annals upon annals, written or mentally recorded, or recovered by our Lutaumans and Farseers, and make sure to keep to our ways, and keep ourselves on honorable and just ways, keeping ourselves to the light. We recall that it was KRUG, our forefather and progenitor, that remained Doubtful of the Betrayer. Never did Krug fall to the Arch-Daemon's allures and entices. While Malin, Horen and Urguan all fell for it - Krug stood valorous. And in his valiant, steeled mind, Krug shed light upon Iblees' betrayal to his brothers, and was the first to charge at the Betrayer in his armies. There are many things us Uruks are known for; warmongering, bloodthirsty, impulsive - but no one, living or dead, can deny the honor and traditions of the Uruks. We keep to our ways. We keep to our principles. We keep to our philosophies. And there is one way, principle and philosophy we do not stray from, no matter what we gain, no matter how much prosperity it brings; we do not pact with the Betrayer, and we do not affiliate with its minions.

Rex Willy admitted to his ingenuity and naïveness, to strike a deal with an identity-less creature. A masked Knight. REX Willy invited and admitted further to his misguidance by offering an avenue of communication to the Arch-Princess and her court. REX Willy asked questions. The Urukim have so far waited for answers - and we have gotten none. Ever since the outlawing of Spiritualism and Shamanism in the lands of Celia'nor, it is no secret that the Arch-Princess has gone on a 'crusade' against the Urukim, one quite similar in pettiness and baselessness as the one the former Grand King of Urguan, Bakir Ireheart, went on. I'd like to remind all those reading, that the madness and witch-hunting of Bakir the Crying King, lead to half his population departing his lands, leading to the creation of the honorable Dwarven hold of Khron'Hundmar. Celia'nor is proud to remember its heritage, and its origins as a tent city, from their separation from Haelun'or and what they saw as failed ways.

Haelun'or has changed their ways. They have seen their mistakes. Celia'nor lays corrupted - tainted and touched by darkspawn and Xionists.

I wonder, then, why it is that the Arch-Princess Valyris Ibarellan has taken upon herself to pick up the slander, deceit and hatred of Bakir the Crying King and make it her own. I wonder if it was because she thought she has a bigger crowd of blind followers to growl to? I wonder if it was because she'd need a way to hide her own dark affiliations? Unfortunately, we may never know. What I do know, however, is that upon the visit that I made, mentioned in the missive of the Arch-Princess, that the Chosen of Qarkah they slaughtered was addressed by the red-devil known as Abdiel. The red-devil addressed the Chosen of Qarkah in a tongue that scratched at the back of my mind, teared at my ears and made my eyes sour. Blackspeech. I do not know it. I do not know its true name. But I'm sure the Arch-Princess knows, for she seemed to not be bothered

Alas, I remiss. Uruks do not work on assumption - we work on action. If it is the wish of the Arch-Principality of Celia'nor and the Empi-, well, Kingdom of Haense to belittle, humiliate and genocide the Urukim race, in a time where we should be uniting against a common enemy, then we, at least Clan Raguk, welcomes the opportunity of VINDICATION once more. We welcome the opportunity of being the odd-one out. The ones who know the truth. Celia'nor gives us the opportunity to, just like our FOREFATHER and FATHERKRUG, we are given the opportunity to shed LIGHT upon the lies. We are given the opportunity to once more Doubt as our Father did. We are once more given the opportunity to reveal the Betrayer's farse, even more than it already is.

We welcome this opportunity, Valyris Ibarellan and Karl Barbanov-Bihar. 

We welcome the opportunity to once more fight the Betrayer.

In the honor of Krug.

In the honor of the Uruks.

We will persevere.

⚙-⚙-⚙

| ANG GUND GRIIZH | 

⚙-⚙-⚙

Signed,

WARGOTH LEYDLÛK'RAGUK II,

the Second, the Raguktower, the Archivist, Wargoth of Clan Raguk

1812241794_signature(1).png.43cf20510ff3e141f2caf9fa97ca4c9f.png

Spoiler

Kor'garr smiles widely upon seeing the words of bravery written upon the page in traditional inks of Raguk Red. However pained the lights in his eyes glimmer, he stiffly continues to nod at each proclamation of truthfulness before toasting the message with a raised mug in the subdued tavern. Already the Nub-uruks stare at him with doubt. With Fear, for actions not his own. But that is how it has been for many years, and will continue to be for many more. Wordlessly, the Grey orc sets the missive upon the bar for anyone else to read, and turns to depart with a large stack of newspapers by his side.

A long time passes before conversation finally returns to the tavern.

Edited by Mannamannaa

"Pained and Disturbed, those Valah and those 'ata are, as in reality, their houses of cards come down. Obviously a gravely and sorrowful deceit which yet haunts the Starlandic realm and those people" a proud silver extremist stands, spear pointed high. "They seek only to throw off the stigma laid upon them. For both of their realms, dens of vampyres, and dragon men and undead. Though what that Valah imperial 'king' and that "aheral" princess, is that they believe themselves justified in protecting serpent men, and dark conspirators, while seeking doom upon those who spared them eternity despoiled by the betrayer! I raise my spear so those deranged of the mind may fall!"

“Shout out to Abdiel and fake Iblees.” The Great Owl commented whilst sitting upon his godly perch, staring down at the continent. 

"Spill the lierz grizh agh then forze their burz-zpawn alliez to drink it." Commented SKULLCRUSHA.

“Diz like soopa epik. Wazh dere wallz wiff dere grukkaz. Turn da skiez black wiff fete DOOM!” Said Grishlûk’Raguk. The aging shaman from deep within the bowels of his clan hall, as he worked away on a secret project.

The Targoth let out a grunt of approval.

« Twiggos can say whatever they want, we know our path. Ibleez was slain by our father and our father alone. It will be done again. »

The commander of the Krughai then made his way to the old city of the Horde’s lands.

« The time has come bruddahs. Let us speak with our father. Let us speak with Krug. »