A DECEIT RECTIFIED

Proddy

Spoiler

was very fun rp, i enjoyed the detective rp going on these past weeks to expose me

Just now, Diogen said:
  Hide contents

was very fun rp, i enjoyed the detective rp going on these past weeks to expose me

Spoiler

massive credit to you for being an incredible sport abt it all, ur awesome dio and we appreciate u

Jan Ivanovich reading the missive nods approvingly stating, "May GODAN continue to bless the Inquisitors with righteous wisdom to continue their work in HIS name."

1 hour ago, Proddy said:

among us

Spoiler

shake-freak-out.gif

The reputable and illustrious Roland LeGrand reads the parchment as it was released, a small curve of his lips upward. He thinks about how there are many other deserving targets, one that sit in rather high positions. He quickly burns the material, and seeks to meet with Kazimir sometime in the future to discuss.

A young scholar–not actually so young anymore, although she resents that fact–wipes a trickle of blood from her fingertip, gaze resting lazily on Helena's pyre. That little girl's accusations, although evidently false, based on the smudge of red now staining her glove, were worrying. Something to keep in mind.

"Nothing to fear from her. Not about being a Frost Witch, anyway.”

After tossing an early daffodil onto the flames, Manon Yvaine strides off to saddle her horse. As ever, she has questions.

"Seremvs Delenda Est!" called a former Lector swordbearer upon the news of the frost witch being caught infiltrating. 

"The eternal crusade continues!"

8 hours ago, Diogen said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Classic mady!

The Dwarf Urguan I would appear at random with a force of heavily armored security, all appearing short in state.

"Dear friends and fellow dweddahs,

I, Urguan I, stand before ye today wid a ‘eavy ‘eart, troubled by da news dat ‘as reached me ears. Fer centuries, da Canonist Church ‘as been a plague upon our society, bringin’ sufferin’ and turmoil to all who fall under its twisted influence. An’ yet, despite all ov da ‘arm it ‘as caused, it remains a powerful an’ influential force, ‘ailed by many as a beacon ov righteousness an’ faith.

But I say to ye, me fellow dwarves an’ all other noble races, dat da Canonist Church is nothin’ more dan a corrupt an’ insidious institution, driven by greed, power, an’ a desire to control da masses. Dey claim to serve da will ov their false gods, but in truth dey serve only their own interests, manipulatin’ da beliefs an’ fears ov da people to suit their own agenda.

An’ wot ov their so-called "saints," dem whom dey claim are blessed by their gods an’ worthy ov our adoration? Look at da example dey ‘ave set fer us! Sister Helena, a Frost Witch masqueradin’ as a nun, allowed to ‘ide among us in plain sight widout fear ov discovery. An’ yet when she is finally exposed, she is punished not fer ‘er deceit, but fer ‘er true nature - a nature dat da Canonist Church claims to abhor.

Is dis da kind ov justice dat we, as a society, wish to uphold? Is dis da kind ov hypocrisy dat we wish to propagate? I say no. It is time fer an end to da sufferin’ dat da Canonist Church brings upon us. It is time fer us to turn away from their false gods an’ embrace da one true deity - Yemekar, da savior ov our people.

Yemekar is a deity ov truth an’ justice, a god who does nay discriminate or deceive. He does nay demand dat we blindly follow ‘is teachings, but rather encourages us to seek knowledge an’ understandin’ fer ourselves. Yemekar is a god who will guide us towards a better future, a future free ov da corruption an’ manipulation ov da Canonist Church.

I urge ye all to join me in dis call fer change, to stand up an’ speak out against da Canonist Church an’ all dat it represents. Togeda, we can create a society based on da principles ov truth, justice, an’ equality. Togeda, we can build a future worthy ov our people."