RCO Rebel Coallition of Oren

Acornlad

*You see a man dressed in robes speaking to a crowd of people*

As a leader of the great city of Al'Khazar falls, Queen Dawn arises in succession to the Bloodline. However this should not be. The bloodline is corrupt and fails to heed the calls of it's people. Dawn wishes to silence all of those who oppose her, she holds and absolutist rule over the land of Oren. This is something I will not stand for.

What has Dawn done for the people of Oren? What has she done to receive such a postion? She did not lead the rebellion against the king, for 'twas Gaius Marius and and I, Vincent Nroca who did, we rallied the people of Al'Khazar and led an attack on the castle. We were successful in taking the castle, however my friend Gaius was lost.

After taking the castle, Dawn walked to the Throne claiming it because she was next in the bloodline. I however did not agree with this. I told Dawn I did not want me or her to become king or queen, I wanted to have a council of 6 and a King or Queen to lead the land of Oren. I wanted this because, this system would prevent corruption. I had asked Dawn to step down multiple times and have elections for 7 council members and from these council members they would elect a king or queen. However she did not step down.

She merely ignored my call.

I again rallied people and told them of what had happened, by then Dawn had begun to create herself and army to stomp out the ideas I and many other people share. She has taken the power that she believes she had inherited and has already abused it.

Now I ask you people of Oren, no not just the people of Oren but people of Aegis. Stand with me. Stand with the ideas of true and uncorrupt rule. Stand for liberty, stand for fairness. Stand with us Rebels. For if one of us dies only more of us will rise! Join me and the Rebel Coallition of Oren and end this rule of the bloodline!

*The man then leaves without a word*

((If you wish to join the RCO post Your IC name and your MC name and I will get back to you. Also feel free to comment on this! I always like feedback!))

For starters I believe they just had a rebellion in the last week. Also I think a prince is in charge not Dawn.

I personally do not mind multiple rebellions. I just led one against the sages which is less likely then humans fighting for control.

Good luck to your revolution. You may be fighting more than who is ruling this week.

MC Name:

GavinTheViking

IC Name:

ROTF_Ranger_Kaneous

I'll would like to be a member who debates about the ideas and argues why they are true and against corruption.

Men, thank you for joining, we need everyone we can. ((I can get onto the forums during the week, but I usually don't have time to get on the server, so just bear with me for a bit I will definitely be on Friday.))

King Enor is King

This post makes me laugh because the second dawn sat on the thrown you quickly took her side and asked to rule with her... also you make it sound like you are a leader with gaius when you were just someone who had barely even joined the order and now you never will

((I was threatened to be banned, I had no choice at that point, I also recognized Gaius and I leading the rebellion, so I don't understand what the problem is. Also if Gaius were to return he would have been temp banned by an admin, his character was killed..))

I am King.

This post was made when dawn claimed herself as queen. But now your king and your an awesome guy, so I will discontinue this post.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.