THE TALE OF THE FLOWERED RAIDER

Wiktor Jazloviecki simply chuckled upon finishing reading the missive.

Caplan cackles at the missive “The Aaunites are truly down on their luck… a victory post for a single man?”

"Hah! I would not be surprised if all the Adrian 'men' would get in dresses in their spare time. This lad who we captured must surely have become a shame to the name of the Neo-Renatians." Caius Godwin Alstion remarked, laughing as he recalled the event where he and his comrades captured Cyrano.

Robert reads and smiles, "I love Minitz."

Robyrt snickered to himself. "I do hope you've made a special gown for the Anathema, Lord Katzak."

Edited by Morphine

Just now, Morphine said:

Robyrt snickered to himself. "I do hope you've made a special gown for the Anathema, Lord Katzak."

"They probably have their own" chuckled the Chieftain

"I'll have you know, there's a long and storied history to men in dresses!" Stanimar protests!

image.thumb.png.0732cbb1abb8ff109bae5a45fa1c7448.png

@Borin

15 minutes ago, Sixbyte said:

Caplan cackles at the missive “The Aaunites are truly down on their luck… a victory post for a single man?”

The Katzak contemplates, nodding "Meh, you're right. He put up a worse fight than the wood of the Moot Hall"

"Still more of a man than any aaunite supporter," says Wilhelmina. 

Herzog Brandt burst into laughter "These Katzak thieves are rather creative" he said to himself

11 minutes ago, Fie said:

"Still more of a man than any aaunite supporter," says Wilhelmina. 

"She makes a credible claim, thief" he said to Ludrik then "Coming from the manliest of Adrians, at least"

"It would be so very funny if the men wearing dresses won the war." casually thought Ludmilla

1 hour ago, MadOne said:

Herzog Brandt burst into laughter "These Katzak thieves are rather creative" he said to himself

"She makes a credible claim, thief" he said to Ludrik then "Coming from the manliest of Adrians, at least"

"Thieves... Gleb... oh my." A concerned Velian intoned dramatically. 

Cosima sighed reading over the missive. "Ah because to wear a gown is so inferior." She scoffed then looking to her youngest daughters. "Maybe one day femineity won't be seen as making a person lesser."

Jan Jazloviecki smirked at the memories of the man wearing a dress