TO FACE KHORVAD

Masouri

TO FACE KHORVAD

zH82S2Ak1CgwuECQFNJfjNcqns52BVCQRrcTf5KAjGiZ5sULhkd7d9pN7v4VtoWRaiIsBqUE-ltVoa8TOMYkOSGqU3W3sV4x-Q5iSWyqX6UGK4HEIhj_yd_y4i3U_DwE_2C3_xsxr2j3s4jyPzLFtx8

21st of the Sun’s Smile, 122 SA

To my kin,

I have seen with my own eyes the horrors that live beneath our capital - creeping in the dark, awaiting their moment to strike our home. Rumors have heard that the so called ‘Mori’ have attacked the capital of Norland, Alisgrad. When will they strike us? Will we be prepared?

It is my duty as Grand Marshal to protect my people from such threats, but this is not just my fight. It is our fight. It is our fight to survive. It is our fight for our existence. 

Our fight will require more than just the handful of loyal dwed who have signed up for the legion. We must put aside our greed and self-interests and make sacrifices so that our people are safe. For this reason, conscription into the Legion reserves is hereafter mandatory. If your profession is not as a fighter, we require any and every skill available to us from healing to building. Those who do not comply will be charged with insubordination.

Those who may take this invasion as an opportunity to further their own agenda and cause chaos amongst the populace. You will be treated as agents of Khorvad and will be tried for treason. There is no room for traitors in such desperate times.

Let the preparations begin.

SIGNED,

odv1EDwr_JhG1u7XNrbVBQJz6t3laiCwbSaD45gUlDc0ruvyleTxef85-jRt2wCYsK62U8PZPnNw-DFo-BiRzausyfvPgAplE0mSBb1rArT0kS4mRhRgZAXm_cwLv1zyJje_XBsvLL0psORRC2SZAPo

Durorn Ireheart, Grand Marshal of Urguan, 

Grand Champion of Urguan, and Clan Father of the Irehearts

Garedyn did his duty and dusted off his old armour. "There es as much work teh beh done." 

"Ah yes, rath'r than try ahn /encourage/ folk tae join arms, they deman' et ahn think anehone gives ah sod," Elly laughed as she read the missive, and promptly discarded it from the comfort of her home, "nae, go fook yehselves. Ef oi fight, et's on mah own terms. "

Gror Ireheart readies himself for the duty that all good dwarves are bound to.