The Alliance of Western Steel

JJosey

The Alliance of Western Steel

Established on the 7th of Snow’s Maiden, Year 123 S.A.

tm8kQlBa8KlonILEchqziewDG21xe9U7wO3GJnLp8sCuZtHHrwJ4a2f7BxKP6PfxVLRHTZt9TzVwAnCLdHD_MN6BCfTL0uIDQ_vpWmXpQdzRoVOhCTdvJ5xtwO10A2fM5dNu_iWc14l6ggR2zvcWIw    M6V3RsplcVp74NCqmRi5K6STwTb70Vdu6Nww1OwuHctUk_hKhw6NSYRWGSoqXpfh5LI4gpFiUsRxadsVmFxNUR6Wf1x0K5JNs5cADIO0u5vYjmZRk0MPjOe0sZXMS2HQFlgAnu35SDCuAvA92yc0nZo

Preamble

The Crown of Amaethea and the Iron Horde, hereinafter known as the Signatories extend one another’s hand in mutual friendship through a pact of non aggression and defensive alliance.

Terms of Alliance

I. The Signatories will enforce an alliance between their domains and will not incite conflict between themselves or those with whom they are allied. The Signatories agree that they are willing to aid each other militarily in times of distress when they are attacked.

II. The Signatories agree to engage in commerce with one another, whether through monetary exchange or bartering.

III. Under both nations' legislation, the Signatories will allow free passage for civilians and refugees through their respective territories.

IV. The Signatories pledge to take part in cultural exchanges between the nations' Monarchs in order to broaden understanding in both domains. Texts, scrolls, knowledge, and scholars may be traded in such exchanges.

V. The Signatories consent to disclosing their knowledge of any and all darkspawn that they may encounter.

VI. This alliance will last until one of the stakeholders infringes any of these terms. If one of them opts to depart the partnership, it will be done without complexity.

Signed,

Uell ito Maruthiran,

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Idril Sylvaeri, The V High Princess of Elvendom, High Princess of Amaethea, The Heart of The Sea, Warden of the Wild

HIS LORDSHIP, Kaito Norväyn, Lord Commander of Elvendom

SIGNED,

REX AR-BOROK’AKAAL

Destroyer of Elysium.

Champion of Ogrol, Chosen of the Ilzgûlz,

the Brown, the Burned, the Mad.

DOMINUS MADOC’LUR

Wargoth of klan Lur, Keeper of Knowledge.

The Rex placed his signature upon the document, a grin on his face.

"Hosh work, more golugs dragged to the light."

"Well I am still not happy with the dragon incident, the forces of the horde did manage to show the valor and courage of their forefathers" Jarad said reading over the document Idril handed him "Terms are reasonable, and hey, at least they did not abandon their post yesterday during the siege yesterday and allowing the mori to storm the front entrance of dawnhold. I would rather have allies that could be relied upon in times of need rather than cowards who abandon their posts."

From within the comfort of her office, Luthien would inspect the parchment over a cup of tea. Upon savoring a portion of the drink, the Sohaer lifted her gaze, a brow raised towards Idril, "Well, I believe this a victory," A smile spread across her lips, "Should we celebrate your triumph over another cup of tea?" With this, she gestured to the kettle, welcoming The High Princess of Amaethea to another serving.

6 minutes ago, BlueBudgie said:

From within the comfort of her office, Luthien would inspect the parchment over a cup of tea. Upon savoring a portion of the drink, the Sohaer lifted her gaze, a brow raised towards Idril, "Well, I believe this a victory," A smile spread across her lips, "Should we celebrate your triumph over another cup of tea?" With this, she gestured to the kettle, welcoming The High Princess of Amaethea to another serving.

The golden High Princess offered the Sohaer a delighted glimpse 'fore taking a sip of the provided tea. "There will be much more to celebrate," she says, a smile warping her lips.

"Perfect. Less war, more unity. It is time to forgive our pasts and move forward." Commented an Elder, nodding in approval of this new pact!

3 hours ago, JoshBright said:

"Well I am still not happy with the dragon incident, the forces of the horde did manage to show the valor and courage of their forefathers" Jarad said reading over the document Idril handed him "Terms are reasonable, and hey, at least they did not abandon their post yesterday during the siege yesterday and allowing the mori to storm the front entrance of dawnhold. I would rather have allies that could be relied upon in times of need rather than cowards who abandon their posts."

Valyris in the distance wonders where she left their post considering their numbers were halved, they lost two, and the rest were severely injured in fighting the hydra and the biggest locust that was about to flank those by the docks! 

"Interesting... well - it's about time." A certain Sirame murmurs - nestled between branches of a tree somewhere within the woods surrounding Amaethea; approving of the unity and the peace it may bring to the realm. 

Kor'garr chuckles, only just now having seen the paper.

"Wehl diz iz'ag byt owtdated now..."