[PK] The Death of Sir Atilan Bishop : A life Lived

SupaSaMM

"While his actions may have been flawed, I do think he always had the best of intentions," murmured Georg.

Laurelie de Pelear would be in the church praying as word reached her about Atilan. She didn't really respond. She couldn't, she had become numb to loss after her husband, son, and granddaughter had passed away.

Jarad Munnel would pick up Atilian's Body, saving it from whatever grew-sum fate would have drawn to it, carrying it back to Helious. From there The Prince would make preparations to fulfill Atilian's final request, setting out towards the icy north, where Atilian's body would forever lay. Digging up snow and ice, slowly before lowering Atilian's body down into the soil of his birth. Jarad would draw the blade upon his wise and force it into the ground, giving a respectful bow to the grave "You have served me well Atilian, both in life and in death, I must thank you for defending my home and for your service. May the golden father watch over your eternal slumber, Sel Atilian, Knight of the Dawn." Jarad would a moment of silence before retrieving the sword and filling in the hole slowly

A cackle rings throughout the fallen city, a voice filled with malice as it sings with the joy upon such a death. "Ohh, starchild.." It snickers, looming beside the throne room. The place of his untimely demise. "You were lucky, to pass on so 'valiantly'.. I ought to have killed you myself."

Atilan Bishop would relax in his favorite place. A tavern covered in yellow and black banners. He woud down the most heavenly shotsm of vodka and smoke the most heavenly of cigars. He had lived a life and he had died. The smiling Bishop would close his eyes and simply rest. The warrior in him at peace in the Seven Skies. 

Spoiler

Seriously! Thanks to everyone who was a part of Atilan's rp and a part of Atilan's life! He did a whole lot... and I mean a lot... good and bad. there is stuff that I learned from rping as him and stuff that I loved when playing. Huge shoutout to the Haense community, a lot of people in there to thank (and I don't want to leave anyone out, so no one will get mentioned because love y'all!...but y'all know who you are! and huge shoutout to @JoshBrightand his hospitality in Helioius and taking in Atilan. And big ups to everyone who was there to see the Haeseni. And huge shoutout to @Lomieifor taking me in as I played my first... gentry... then noble.. and then gentry again  person!