WEATHER

HOUSEHOLD

FIGURES OF NOTE

GENEALOGIE

ARMORIAL

DEDICATION

CIRCUMSTANCES OF RULE

Colborn

The House of Colborn [alt. Haes Colborn var Venzia, s. Haes Colborn var Slesvik] traces its descent into antiquity from the Atheran Scyflings, semi-civilized tribes native to that continent. St. Carolus of Carrenhall [alt. Carr Colborn] is the first true member of the house as it is meaningfully known; for a time the wealthiest man on the continent, his fortunes - and the skill of his grandson - would catch the attentions of John II, Holy Orenian Emperor, who enfeoffed the County of Metterden to Eirik Colborn in 1548. They would in turn act as a large factor in the pacification of the Erochland, and were raised from its governors to its dukes; as such they took for their own vassals the House of Ruthern [alt. Haes Ruthern var Metterden]. With the flooding of the isles, however, their rule collapsed; while their vassal would survive the calamity with its holdings intact, the Colborns lost their lands and titles. The family would regain their recognized nobility with the granting of the Barony of Bethlenen in 433 ES to Adrian Colborn, some three hundred years later.

Venzia

The title of Venzia first appeared approx. 1685-1691 during the rule of Robert I, XII. Koeng i Edaleo ag Kusoraev, granted as a subsidiary barony within the greater Carnatian duchy to Henrik Kovachev, XVIII. Herzen i Carnatia, upon his reaffirmation of the House of Kovachev’s [alt. Haes Kovachev var Kovgrad] loyalty to the Haeseni crown.

In the era of Marus II, XIII. Koeng i Edaleo ag Kusoraev, the duke of Carnatia went missing and was declared legally dead in THE KOVACHEV ARBITRATION ACT, 1709 [alt. VE KOVACHEV ARBITRATION EDYKT, 262]; his lands, and by extension the barony of Venzia, were reverted to the Crown. It would not be separately reconstituted until 448ES when it was granted to TH Maric, II. Bossir i Bethlenen, in the ROYAL LETTERS FOR THE VISCOUNTY OF VENZIA.

This year marks the twenty-fifth anniversary of Colborn rule over the region. Notably, each Colborn has been chosen by their predecessors in the Scyfling way rather than the cognatic succession of great favor in recent years; that honor has by such way fallen upon Carolus Ivan. This has by extension left both a large portion of its house in what the rest of the kingdom would consider its main line, as well as left a good deal of prior patriarchs and matriarchs still living. Until this past year, the first viscount of Venzia still lived though the fourth ruled. It is partly by this logic that the other Colborn of note is Ser Baldrumm Carr, who has just last year completed his Bogatyr test and whom previously served as the III. Vikomit i Venzia.

LAND AND PEOPLE

TtNSyLulfxvK7R1AGNSt63GtzBHZjzdOxlauZysPMKabLW-qadbJLBSoq4z-NyDiiuYALJGsCfDNOirhsR2_Hh4og4y9vKEcGMEFZ_YwecFM0U2eG8TtsOB3gLvu5YwGjZuL9ISL5yxpuFEVwTKTNCg

Venzia is located atop a slope east of Lake Voron surrounded by sparsely packed evergreens that cascade down toward the water's edge. It is one of the great castles that call Lake Voron their home, sharing the shores with Valwyck, Ostervik, and Jerovitz. The castle itself is named Vorenburg after the slope it rests upon and the lake it rests beside. The path leading up towards the keep houses memorials to some distant founders of the house, Eirik, Osgod, and Carr, Saint of Carrenhall and patron saint of the house. Furthermore, directly outside the castle is the Colborns’ traditional funeral pyre, also in keeping with the scyfling style.

Vorenburg is a lengthy structure, spanning the entirety of the hill it rests upon, and is covered in regularly-refinished white harling which makes the keep look as if it is from a different time and place. It houses a large courtyard with a small river running through and out toward the lake. It has 6 decorative towers, with one side left entirely defenseless for a cathedral built into the keep. The windows are high above the landscape with one portion of the castle having a hoarding suspended; the authors must note, however, that this appeared to serve only aesthetic purposes. Otherwise, as our audience well knows, the hoarding would have extended towards the front. Additionally, the turrets and towers are all recreational save for the singular defensive tower in the front along with a gate. It is a sole-standing structure, and any peoples of Venzia are housed within - the vast majority if not all of the ignoble populace would therefore be the servants of the Colborns in some capacity.

Curiously, there are three smaller wooden air vents around the keep and two larger brick ones that provide air to something below the surface out of sight of the author's eyes. As there is no supporting village for the suspiciously well-maintained castle, we suspect it is some sort of enchanted celiaware business spanning the entirety of Almaris or an unapproved faux fur factory. Howbeit, it is most probably a forgery of some sort considering the Colborns’ primary industry of scyfling armaments.

WEATHER

Venzia has solid, easily predictable transitions between seasons, with a rather frigid wind that cascades down from the glaciers in the North. Hollies, fruit bushes, and conifers make up the only ‘harvests’ in the area.

HOUSEHOLD

Form.

Jeazik Maan, Herzenlund

Gencikmaan va Papej ag Mamej

Auth. Note

Due to the complexities of inheritance within the Colborn lineage, the authors have seen fit to recognize the Viscount of Venzia’s direct children as being a part of the primary family, while auxiliary would be the children of siblings as well as any other members of the house. 

Wszyr

Comm. Primary

TRH Carr, IV. Vikomit i Venzia, V. Bossir Bethlenen

b. 450 var Sebastien var Savoie ag Anabel Elia

TRH Baldrum, III. Vikomit i Venzia, IV. Bossir Bethlenen

b.  428 var Maric, I. Vikomit i Venzia ag Betsy vas Bernadeau

LADY Violetta Sofiya Edda

b. Unknown vas Baldrum, III. Vikomit i Venzia ag Anastasia vas Ludovar

LORD Nikolai Adrian Cedrik

b. 451 var Baldrum, III. Vikomit i Venzia ag Anastasia vas Ludovar

LADY Katerina Belle Lovista

b. Unknown vas Baldrum, III. Vikomit i Venzia ag Anastasia vas Ludovar

LORD Brendell Asjborn

b. 454 var Baldrum, III. Vikomit i Venzia ag Anastasia vas Ludovar

LADY Astrid Parvana Rosiliya

b. 458 vas Baldrum, III. Vikomit i Venzia ag Anastasia vas Ludovar

LORD Ludwig Godric Maric

b. Unknown var Baldrum, III. Vikomit i Venzia ag Anastasia vas Ludovar

TRH Ada, II. Vikomitas i Venzia, III. Bossiras Bethlenen

b. 426 vas Godric Adrian ag Makenna vas Baruch

LADY Mari Oda

b. Unknown vas Izin var Kortrevich ag Ada, II. Vikomitas i Venzia

LADY Maja Tuva

b. Unknown vas Izin var Kortrevich ag Ada, II. Vikomitas i Venzia

LORD Aaren Godric

b. 455 var Izin var Kortrevich ag Ada, II. Vikomitas i Venzia

LADY Amaya Milena

b. 457 vas Izin var Kortrevich ag Ada, II. Vikomitas i Venzia

LORD Lorence Arvid  

b. Unknown var Maric, I. Vikomit i Venzia ag Betsy vas Bernadeau

LORD Mareck Gerard

LADY Allyssa 

b. Unknown vas Maric, I. Vikomit i Venzia ag Betsy vas Bernadeau

LORD Dmitri

Indere

Comm. Auxiliary

LADY Laila Allyssa

b. 456 Lorence Arvid ag Maesie vas Morovar

LORD Erik Edvard 

b. 447 var Sébastien var Savoie ag Anabel Elia

LORD Adrian Andrik

b. 424 var Godric Adrian ag Makenna vas Baruch

LORD Cedrick Eskil 

b. Unknown var Godric Adrian ag Makenna vas Baruch

LORD Artiev Edric

b. Unknown var Ingvar Adrian

LADY Catalina Black

b. Unknown var Artiev Edric

LORD Feliskey Franz

b. Unknown var Ingvar Adrian

OTHER FIGURES OF NOTE

Form.

Maan

Gencikmaan va Maan

Seno

Comm. Historical

St. Carr of Carrenhall

Was one of the four founders of Haense and the first Knight of Haense, personally knighted by St. Karl. Furthermore, he was named baron of Carrenhall & Carrendall, became first Seneschal and Treasurer while being the richest man on Athera. 

Holy Ser Osgod Colborn

Knighted a Holy Ser under The Order of The Back Sepulchre. Served in Oren as Commander of Orenian troops, ending the Lorraine Uprising. Later in life, inherited the County of Metterden and Duchy of Eroch. He then secured House Ruthern as nobility by offering the imperial title of Metterden to them. When the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska was finally formed, Osgod was then the First Lord Marshal as well as a Knight of the Kongzem - as a Winged Hussar.

Eirik Colborn

Eirik was the Seal of St. Tobias, otherwise known as the Treasurer of Oren, 1st Baron of Slesvik, and 2ed Baron of Carrenhall & Carrendall, 1st Count of Metterden, and 1st Duke of Eroch. In his late years, he served as a commander and strategist during the Grayspine Rebellion. 

Matias Frederik Colborn

Was known for his diplomatic channels which bought time for Haense, and by extension the Empire, to prepare for Flay invanders. For this, he was awarded the Duchy of Eroch and is the last holder of this title to this very day. Later, he served as Palatine and fought dark forces in neighbouring countries such as Voidal Horror's

GENEALOGIE HAES VIKOMIT

Form.

Gencikmaanehr. Maan, Herzenlund

St. Carolus of Carrenhall, I. Komit i Carrenhall

is. Osgod, II. Herzen i Erochland, III. Komit i Carrenhall, II. Bossir i Slesvik

Jesper Colborn

Eirik, I. Herzen i Erochland, II. Komit i Carrenhall, I. Komit i Metterden, I. Bossir i Slesvik

Godric Colborn

Clegane Colborn

345. Adrian Erik, I. Bossir i Bethlenen

Evard Casimir

Eryk Dietrich

423. Anabel Elia

450. Carr, IV. Vikomit i Venzia, V. Bossir i Bethlenen

* = Consort

ARMORIAL

Form.

Haes ludr Osoba Maano

Khan i Junen

Lekonsk Duyv i Junen

Kasstel Vorenburg

KkcfscLNJiKPLyR8LD69n_UtpO3RU20gIdUESJqJvrSX4n3OOONOEgFFWrrs8GwF0eSKZ3tkoTNiIGrgLb46L0uExAAcW2lDzmrwyuH6MAOSu4YXUohM04bcyZGC0NzLHmyQ3CNJhf64s3RGOkaztF4

Blauw, two stars geld above a kasstel denlichte above three prels lichte

Haes Colborn, Ovesyhag

ieTvmrVF9WiPYprrePf80qu6TKI0EQBkGUVDh2QGr9sGH9dJRAqoh4i1AINlHWPxRnlgStsKp2Q59ljy9reLHTaGASYyfBHyohoV9-bC6xDjEVZq7-Z6VL44Rpa_LetP8UH6P6D16GcmEySl5V0DCcw

Denlichte, a tree Lichte

Herz Erochland

cusjBUYJyP0f8x3rgqiOAftl42vSGxUpe4jF4-Ty2UfnfX0LDozyJCzl-Y7ziDJCt8WuxhjM_qmq2Y7qw51gSPlimVWBrhJKJ4QeMoFQh8y40_fWOZcg5kizWZd1Ulxa6izhUZDVcX5xHNIPjh_cLrg

Lichte, two swords crossed Denlichte over a prel undy Rot

Komitzem Metterden

P4qvJySRxzz9svMwSlrZEDljrhkSqNcVhr4riWVIzQZ33T0u-bPBlZZA_p8WLnOBGUmdI7HNqBUS8jOWfmV2UUTYJQK6VmVka_Q59pMHHpIujMjWFKR6aRJMQGzPkyJqKrzS4GD7cUHZMbUOdZi-AFw

Lichte, two stars Denlichte above a krawn Denlichte above two prels undy Rot

Vikomitzem Venzia

m1jMPLqLnDbhiDI6Kh0LiuijUCZccgOmsNSoSV3NO8LGUzbc-k69rZfeFYsh-Tc_FkabQo03i1wzW0PLL4E9Cfsr8zGzRWFE97CzFrGCIsFKli_8LJ8cGaNVLbMR7SqZgcSNcHjkKS7FjOhwo0DwF0s

Lichte, on a cross engrailed Denlichte a cross Rot

Bossirem Bethlenen

h2mGFaO7jeocpY6BvJiewvHbqYS7YZyyh56y8bB6d4CdO4edg0_NX2xZIQYiV2RpzJtha72536xPr_5CrolDtqt22Oondr4NSVEONb96wCt2shFq8uAGj11HUuc2uT6BXUlwnH7EnqSYZrku1DMfvGQ

Lichte, a scyfcross Rot

Bossirem Carrenhall

mu8C-8FY8j5X9mItRm9FgJfY7X3kkhGV4-Fs4D7AgGCTGxAYr0w-scyZQup3QGhSf18AFXOOGgEFrsrthgVDYTZep2vNqWTZ0hnLPfqchFiVUOKmLVwmM8E5qYcQJjRWP5GSH11TuV7iSx_g7z_d_v0

Lichte, two stars Denlichte over a krawn Denlichte over a turreted bridge Denlichte across a river Rot

Bossirem Slesvik

VHXx2KFfBtj9Toq6nQLrtea8lOpHu00JkbsM_rAi79OV64w6cK7T2LYis0Ni6hX0vAH8uWT76x2PNeXU4Jz-Cg46dF7sLNtgT9nGxLbJ1Iwsyl6PcDplzYzcIc-ocqQ0kDhH0mA5m0UpjsctBN-_Nik

Lichte paly undy Blauw, a bordure Denlichte

Haes Colborn var Metterden

x256rgR4nFXVLOnHVrBLgugZIe1EEVQ6wsBbRnDxISLK51TkN0xn3ZPIKgNOf4E_2svvIse81FGPOR9_eL-x3BEiXcthxGJufVNlNcDUGGg1YgpUqKv4oDvEZ4mH1207T6TJe8icC2ULCopjeTOXalA

Denlichte, a tree Lichte

Haes Colborn var Slesvik

ForumPostCoatOfArms.png

Denlichte, a tree Lichte

Dedication

Georg, druz ve Godano Laujisk, Koeng i Edaleo ag Kusoraev;

Va Birodeo Herzenav ag Edlervik: PREVJA!

Epia Zerlina Morovar, Lekonskas iv Karosgrad, jeazik aseretem;

1. That she is in possession of the right to print and sell the Ehrharulniy i Morovar [Morovar Almanac], fealty of which was first established under Franz Leopold, I. Bossir Ghaestenwald, and which has by will extended to his progeny; and which has persisted as a legal entity separate from the Barony of Ghaestenwald, willfully relinquished by TRH Wilhelm Otto 451ES; and which has after the requisitioning of the utensils and characters suitable for the printing of this almanac been reconstituted by parties holding all applicable allowances for the use of said name and properties.

2. That all other parties are for the period of thirty years beginning 472ES and ending 502ES prohibited from the printing or sale of any quality or condition whatsoever of the Morovar Almanac, and no more extract from its information, without the express written permission of the aforementioned Epia Zerlina Morovar and her associates, under penalty of prosecution by the full measure as described in the Haurul Caezk.

3. In the event that the association between Epia Zerlina Morovar and the shareholders of Morovar Lekonskir-Bodr should come to an end, either by the death of the former or the dissolution otherwise of the latter, or by any other cause, the business of the Morovar Almanac cannot be divided; that in such a case it be continued by their successors until the end of the present concession.

Kimmitsk Karosgrad, iv Morrivi Prikaz, 3rd Tov ag Yermey 472 ES.

Morovar Lekonskir-Bodr i Komynem

Epia Bogdana Barrow,

EJA!

I would like to dedicate this edition of Ehrhaurulniy i Morovar to you, my steadfast secretary and companion; let there be no mistake as to the contributions to the publication of this serialization you have made. You may note that you have been added as a co-author in the title page. Know that you deserve that and more, and that no amount of Krawns can replace a good partner. To many more years of friendship - Spasiba ag Wikley!

Vyr Komyn,

Zerlina Morovar

EQTJQUSeIWpRmeKGBy0gb3abhiqPozMmKMncp6Vp608EzSteWohifl9q7LjzvDox8sYvvICk1STiuRMPSo3v_oZu8pWgY5p5ergiXGOZ1ENL8ic3aDj2V3DgtOa4tav_HwOCxDcSnMTSFICkGE5QYpE

“Privesk statry Sangkruv”

Spoiler

ooc:
ily house colborn, ada is proud of this :,)

Zerlina Morovar happily stamps the house's coat of arms at the bottom of each release.

Being greatly offended at her lack of name while a disowned member was written of, Elia Eryka sought to pen the author with growing rage.