Bones Into Dust [PK]

Generi

Everything fades with time and, in her century of life, Zaina Bint Zakiyah Al-Hamad would see cities grow and return to sand, watch friends and family come and go, and witness people lose their way time and time again. And of course she wasn't exempt from this, as unshakable morals and unending faith in Allah could only carry her so far. 

The woman's death came with no last stand or beautiful speech, and most alive today had hardly even met the elder. But she could at least be remembered by a lemon tree planted atop the hills above her dying family's home, and the saddle placed next to the sapling. A beautiful memorial for the few who could remember.

Spoiler

Ik this post is pretty short, but I wanted to use it to thank everyone who's made Zaina so important to me. I met some of my best friends ever through this character, and I'll be eternally grateful that I got the chance to play her, even if she didn't stand out in my growing list of characters. I can confidently say that my life's been changed because of her, and I'll never forget her crazy antics

Habibi gang 4 life, love you all <3

Saalih Ibn Utayr Al-Hamad finally welcomed his sister, all be it with some pain in his stomach, some cacti in his hands and on top of a horse, mounted with a special saddle

Spoiler

The character I got to meet you through and the best twin sister I ever played with. We loved Zaina, and we love you Gen!

Zahra bint Hakim al-Hattan welcomed her dear cousin (who had quite surpassed her in the longevity department-) into Jannah with her signature bright smile and open arms.

Spoiler

This is the only time I will ever say this (and I say it only out of respect for Zaina): Hamad #1. Ily Gen <3

Utayr Bin Jaber Al-Hamad Smiled proudly as he watched his daughter enter Seven skies as he greeted her once more, giving her a basket of Lemons, onions and Garlic. happy the family is now all reunited once more.

Auda Kharadeen would smile as he welcome yet another of his dedicated followers "Although we have not met me in life you have honored my name and legacy, welcome to the companions of the seven skies."

zayid gazed at his younger sister with a smile in his face upon her entering the seven skies, before getting closer to greet her

Mehreen Bint Marah Al-Hattan placed a funeral shroud over the recently discovered body of Zaina Bint Zakiyah Al-Hamad. She softly whispered prayers, shedding a few tears. Though she was never particularly close to the woman, it still pained her to lose a cousin and a friend. Mehreen hoped to see her in Jannah soon, trying to sell her saddles and baskets.

Spoiler

it's been fun o7

love ya so much gen <3 (i mean i definitely hate you whaaaaat)

Marah Al-Hattan would have all of Zaina's fav cookies ready in a very generic basket. She'd welcome her cousin with open arms in Jannah <3

Spoiler

LOVE YOU ALWAYS GEN! And always love zaina...even if she drained my bank account because of saddles and baskets LOL

Spoiler

Edited by discojazz