2 year AMA

Javert

Not gonna get sentimental, just noticed it's been two years since I joined so I figured I'd do another AMA. Hit me with what you've got cuz I'm bored

Wow- We've really been on the server for a similar amount of time

Regardless- favourite character and community?

favorite rp moment w me

1 minute ago, HIGH_FIRE said:

Wow- We've really been on the server for a similar amount of time

Regardless- favourite character and community?

Good questions. For my favorite character I'd have to admit I'm torn between Henry Bishop and Viceroy Cesar de Pelear. As for my favorite community, I find it very difficult to pick but I enjoy the Norlandic and Aaunic communities a lot - However I do enjoy almost every community on the server

1 minute ago, tadabug2000 said:

Green or blue?

Good to be a reinmaren. Anyway, blue.

1 minute ago, Dogged said:

favorite rp moment w me

Ngl there's been a few I can think of, most of them involving wars. Tbh it was probably during either Oisin's Rebellion when we won that first battle or when Joseph and Louis were talking about Louis' marital prospects

Omg I'm bored too! One question: why do you like to sit on women's heads? Lol! Have a great day. 

8 minutes ago, Lilbeantoes said:

Omg I'm bored too! One question: why do you like to sit on women's heads? Lol! Have a great day. 

It's funny and for some reason they decided to give staff the pex to sit on people's heads. I was doing it to the King of Norland the other day - all in good fun

Edit: As a note, sometimes CT likes to make these towers of us sitting on each other's heads. It's hilarious

Dam 2 years already. 

What’s your favorite type of pizza? 

You’ve been a part of a number of projects on LOTC, are you happy with your input to them and their levels of success afterwards? 

how has LOTC benefitted you in a positive or negative manner

2 hours ago, satinkira said:

the bastard prince expects forgiveness..,.,.,.,,.,.,

what are your thoughts on pumpkin pie?

Neutral about it, I don't have it that often

1 hour ago, WaveLincoln said:

Dam 2 years already. 

What’s your favorite type of pizza? 

Black olive pizza

1 hour ago, GMRO said:

You’ve been a part of a number of projects on LOTC, are you happy with your input to them and their levels of success afterwards? 

how has LOTC benefitted you in a positive or negative manner

1. It's a bit mixed in that regard. In some communities I definitely feel like I could have done more, but with others I am definitely proud of my input on them. In terms of their levels of success after the fact, I've definitely had a handful of successful hand-offs that I am proud of such as Hyspia, House Bishop (Based solely on the fact that they aren't dead), etc.

2. I'd say LOTC has benefitted me in a more positive manner because it has genuinely served as a template for my creativity. The reason I've been apart of so many projects is because since joining I've been overflowing with creative ideas - some successful and some not, as previously stated. Hyspia, House Bishop, The Skanarri, and a whole bunch of my projects were all because I had an idea for a project and I wanted to have a go and see if it would work out well on LOTC. Definitely better than just letting it fester and die in my mind

why?

What are some hopes/ambitions you have for next map?

And more specifically, will you continue your efforts to establish a strong and active Hyspia? 

Or move onto other projects 

whats a song that brings you back to your first year on the server?

goddamn 2 years??

cutest/most wholesome rp moment?

funniest rp moment?