3 year AMA

TeawithFrisket

what's the cutest/most wholesome rp moment you've had on the server?

what's the funniest rp moment?

1 hour ago, Turbo_Dog said:

What is your favorite kind of burger?

do you enjoy playing CAs?

What is it like being a teacher irp?

Wendys Bacon bourbon double stack burger with extra cheese and no ketchup

Yeah, playing a homunculi was my first or is, so I have yet to play any other CA's, I talked about trying the others available.

Most people find teaching a bit of a drag, or something you should do rarely, but Ember is a teacher of many things, both Academics and Feat wise. The fact is that she is a teacher IRP, and loves to spread as much history, science and knowledge as possible. However this ideal many have told me is what will get FA's shelved, but I think most of them misunderstood my sentences when I stated that she's a teacher, as in like a person who works or worked in schools. When it comes to teaching FA's (Like alchemy, smoggers, tawkins) or Magics (Blood magic, air evo, and fire evo.) it mostly depends, I don't like gate keeping, but I also am weary some players are not meant to have the alchemical feat, as they may not have the common sense or may not have true IRP reasoning to learn such feat. Which is why I'm lessening my teachings now more than ever. IRPly being a tacher is fun, having either the ooguay rp or even Hogwarts rp is really amazing. I hope one point in time someone with a dedicated group could make a school in which teaching could happen. Sadly most people find such concept dumb or not worth the work since it requires a constant overflow of activity. However the rp for me at least is usually fun!