The Lost Ones- (Figthing The Undead And Evil On All Fronts)

TheWhiteWolf

Roleplaying Name: Sigis

Minecraft Name: Survivalism

Your fighting experience: I have been through much of the land of Aegis, assisting all the travelers I can. I have fought many undead minions, enhancing my abilities with a sword. This has given me a very great thinking process, in which I use tactics such as strafing in combat to mitigate damage. Though I have not fought with a larger force than a few warriors in a group, nor battled undead in a grand battle over a city, I hope that this organization can allow me to take my skills to a new level, and so that I can help extinguish the undead threat.

How long you have played Minecraft: October 2010

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: About two weeks.

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: I do not think I deserve to join The Lost Ones. However, I feel that with my strengths, I can help advance our standing against the undead.

Your Background/History (post a link) Sigis. A dwarf. I have lived in umpteen places. I was born in the Cloud Temple, but soon moved to a small cavernous city. In this city, I learned the basis of work. I learned how to farm and cut trees. The basics of swordplay, of axes, and bows. Mining, and smithing. I quickly learned he was different. I, unlike many dwarves, favored the sword over the hatchet, and grew several inches taller than my brethren. Over time of adding to my skills, I heard rumors of Iblees's uprising, where I went to the Cloud Temple for knowledge. This is where my story has been left. Lost in a scroll of unknown name and origin.

Other Information: Not much else to say besides that fact that I love the sound of this being hardcore goodness. Others claim to be "good" but make criminals slaves or execute them. I hope my application was good. Thanks!

Roleplaying Name: Xavier

Minecraft Name: xXCANADIEN_EHXx

Your fighting experience: I am sort of new but i used to play pvp servers i know many strategies and i was once the best at fighting on my other server.

How long you have played Minecraft: for about 6 months

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: about 5 days some very nice guys told me to look on forums for a guild and yours interested me because i am good and i like fighting

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: Because i am an experienced fighter and i think it would be good to have another good fighter. I am also a good miner i could do basically anything but mostly i follow orders!

Your Background/History (post a link) I dont get exacly what you mean in this question my original application? the link is but i did change my name it is now Xavier not EliteOrc viewtopic.php?f=35&t=14505

Other Information:

Survivor and candianyou have both been accepted i will pm you the co ords to the base and dont forget to stop by our TS Chat

Roleplaying Name: Damnonable

Minecraft Name: Kingalric3

Your fighting experience: I have fought in a few bandit skirmishes and I have fought the minions of Iblees while living in the wilds. I have excelled with a bow and i'm learning the ways of a sword.

How long you have played Minecraft: One and a half years.

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: Two weeks or so

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: I believe I could add to the guild as a fighter. I could also add to the roleplay atmosphere or I believe I could at least.

Your Background/History (post a link) ((I've changed my character a bit.)) Damnonable was a wild ranger living in the solitude of the woods. Hunting the minions of the dead and defilers of the wilds. I long for more experienced combat, against the undead and their minions. Maybe a home to call my own and a place to sleep at night.

Other Information: I hope to add to the guild and to roleplay with other members.

Revillion you have been accepted

ATTENTION ALL LOST ONE MEMBERS!!: There is a coming storm and the undead will suffer in this storm that we create. I will give you more information as the time nears but i can tell you one thing, and that is to sharpen your blades gather more arrows repair your armour and say good bye to your loved ones. We will rise again!

OOC: I will give you more information as the time nears so keep checking back here for more updates.

Attention all lost ones!!

This is very important. If you are still in the guild i need you to post a reply to this saying the following:

Are you an active member? Yes/NO

How long are you on per week?

Have you been on our TS channel yet? Yes/No

What is your timezone?

Have you visited the base?

Are you interested in more missions being given out?

THIS IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU FILL THIS OUT I AM GOING TO BE WIPING EVERY ONE OFF THE MEMBERS LIST SO THAT I KNOW WHO IS IN AND WHO IS NOT!! THERE ARE A BUNCH OF MISSIONS COMING UP SO STAY ALERT ON THIS THREAD!!

NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT POST A REPLY WITH THOSE QUESTIONS ANSWERED I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE NOT IN THE LOST ONES!! AND BE HONEST WHEN ANSWERING BECAUSE WE WILL KNOW IF YOU ARE LYING!!

Are you an active member? Of course

How long are you on per week? Idk ALOT!!!!!

Have you been on our TS channel yet? Yes

What is your timezone? Central (America)

Have you visited the base? Yes I founded it and brought you here

Are you interested in more missions being given out? Of course (Im looking forward to the new quest your doin!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Roleplaying Name: Rodwen

Minecraft Name: om_bananas

Your fighting experience: I have trained with a sword and bow for 16 years and have up intil recently making money killing monsters.

How long you have played Minecraft:For about 5 or 6 months

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: about 2 or 3 weeks

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: The undead killed my friends and ever since I have been looking for a way to stop them

Your Background/History: Although he is indeed an elf Rodwen lived his early life in a small human village on the outskirts of the kingdom of Oren completley miserable and angry at his father. The reason for this was that before Rodwens birth his father had been a merchant happily traveling city to city and kingdom to kingdom selling goods with his wife. Untill the day that Rodwen was born and his mother had died tragicly in child birth. His father had then lost his will to keep traveling and settled down in the village where he opened a shop and franticly tried to find a way to dull the pain of his wifes passing. The way he found was the drink. Unfortunatly the drink also turned him into a mean old elf who beat and enslaved his son forcing him to gather resources for the shop and make necasary repairs to the shop. Taking away Rodwens childhood and any semblance of fun. However the one thing he could not take away were his dreams. Rodwen dreamed of becoming an important elf in the world of Aegis. Things continued on this way with Rodwen working like a hog and dreaming of a better future until his 16th birthday when a group of mercenairys raided the village and took Rodwen hostage. Time passed and eventually they allowed Rodwen to join their group. They then trained him in the way of the sword and bow. Rodwen lived with the mercenaires and aided them in many a raid and despite himself he enjoyed it. It gave him a sense of purpose and freedom. Things continued as such for many years. Until in the dead of night a wave of the undead attacked the group killing most of them and leaving the rest to scatter to the four winds. Rodwen however headed to the elven city of Laurien.

Other Information: I really want in it seems your the only guild that does any thing other than just sitting in the guild fortress. Although my charater is quite stealthy

om_bananas Accepted

Looks for a person called Wanderer or someone else in Lost One's chat channel on Teamspeak and poke them (Wanderer is me)

I normally would be on tonight but I have a thesis paper to write so I wont be on for a few hours..

Sincerely,

§

ATTENTION ALL LOST ONES IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE LOST ONES THEN I NEED YOU TO FILL OUT THE FORM AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE SO I CAN ORGANISE US PROPERLY AND GET MISSIONS GIVEN OUT, DO MORE SECRET QUESTS, AND START GETTING VIDEOS OF THE GUILD UPLOADED SO IT WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED IF YOU COULD FILL THE FORM OUT OR I WILL TAKE IT THAT YOU ARE LEAVING THE LOST ONES!

THANKYOU

Are you an active member? Yes

How long are you on per week? About 10 hours

Have you been on our TS channel yet? Yes

What is your timezone? GMT+8

Have you visited the base? Yes ( I have a home there now)

Are you interested in more missions being given out? Definitely.

Personal Opinion: Actually, I think we should be more active in terms of grouping and doing mission. But before that, more active members should be recruited (those who are REALLY aim for protecting the World of Aegis). In addition, we can also cooperate with other allies frequently on missions and stuff, so we can grow more quickly as a whole.

Application:

Roleplaying Name:Bambu

Minecraft Name:CaliMkali

Your fighting experience: I helped whisperin isles whe it got attacked and i kill a lot of monsters also my sword level is:20 and i used to be in the guard division for Kal'Urguan and i was a ranger and a scout so, i 'ave had a lot of experience.

How long you have played Minecraft:1 year now.

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft:3 Months or so

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones:So i can help and protect roads and make ageis a better and safer place to live in so bandits wont be runnin a long robbin you, because we will be there by the time we know it. And i want respect, and want to be respected.

Your Background/History:He is an Wood Elf called Bambu and since when he was a kid his father died well got murdered by humans and he is waiting for the day of his avengance so he lives in the shadows of his father and wants revenge also when he was young his cave blow up by tnt and his mother died but it was a miracle because he survived and the only reason hat was, he ws wearing his necelace what he got for a gift off his dad before his dad died.

so he trains nearly everyday and studys everyday to find out who put that tnt in the cave and who killed his dad, well one day he will find out and complete his mission.

Other Information:Bambu is trained to be a ninja(good ninja), and hes a karate champion back in the days.

Roleplaying Name:

Kiltieh, Kiltieh Taske is his full name.

Minecraft Name:

Kiltieh

Your fighting experience:

Having spent several months out in the wilds alone he has learned his way around a basic blade, despite preferring the use of a trusty axe; similar to the one used by his father. Having defended himself most nights from the terrors that fall he is a reliable fighter, if not lacking in proper technique, hoped to be gained from joining The Lost Ones.

How long you have played Minecraft:

I have been playing minecraft for a good amount of time now, going back to the alpha stages of the game. I have experienced several adventures on my single player world and have experience on a variety of multiplayer servers meeting new players or playing with friends.

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft:

I have been playing on Lord of the Craft since July 30th (1 month at time of writing), but while having spent most of my time exploring the wilds and building myself a shelter, I have often wondered into towns and conversed with other people. I feel that I make a good impression on most people I RP with and haven't broken and server rules to date.

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones:

Kiltieh has always been a hard worker, brought up to understand how to make an honest living and support the friends and family he cares about. Having been though unexpected circumstances throwing him into the wilds of the world for several months, he is ready to return to civilization and society. Having learned to fend for himself through a combination of survival skills ranging from simple farming, wood crafting and even defending himself from the dangers of the night; he will help build on the foundations of The Lost Ones by spilling tainted blood and constructing the tools to accomplish victory.

Your Background/History:

Born into a humble family Kiltieh had always expected to take over his father’s role as lead farmhand for their quaint little abode on the outskirts of Oren. For many years during his childhood he was taught by his father how to work the land and make the most of what Aegis offered as a bounty. His mother, a strong willed woman taught him to care for the livestock and the importance of family. So, as he learned to work hard through the ice bitten winters and intense heat of the summer, his hands grew strong and body became hardy, until he was contributing more each day. However, nothing could prevent the day where a terrible sickness from the north swept swiftly through the land. Too poor to afford medicines from the city, all his family could do was work on.

Hours, maybe days after his own contamination he started to forget. At first it was simple things, like day of the week or the village he was in. Then he couldn't remember where he was going or what he was supposed to be doing; dark descending trees, cold stone paths, nothing was clear. Eventually, he didn't even know his name. Wandering around lost and confused for what seemed like an eternity his eyesight started to fade. As edges began to blur, slowly stretching and clouding his vision until nothing was left but a sheet of white.

It is here our story begins.

Other Information:

Really I have struggled finding an active enough guild or job to warrant my time applying, so I choose you guys hoping that I might get a swift response and chance to start work immediately.