The Tale of Horse and Crow | Hanso-Hyspian Folktale

tadabug2000

ZgeTyyU.png

bS9t8jD.png

Issued by the

QUEEN SOFIA OF HYSPIA

On this 7th day of Joma ag Umund of 477 E.S.  

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

The Tale of Horse and Crow, one symbolic of my recent marriage to King Georg I, is written and intended for any future children our union may have and for that of the next generation of our Kingdom. I chose these two for the Horse and Crow to represent our joined houses, and I hope in the future, for our blessed children to read this and learn to work together, much like the Horse and Crow in this tale.

And as promised, special credit to Ser Sterling Amador, my Marian Knight for it was he who suggested the trial used in this tale!

qhbvl3C.png

RBwSQbX.png

coZ4BNS.png

sWwNZRv.png

PavGE0I.png

xBTt3nV.png

RerJ4OZ.png

RJXFYpm.png

iOtZ9GW.png

zGFn2mG.png

hsZceLY.png

ufgSZw9.png

PPYQOsI.png

P21qaQx.png

KiQIk8E.png

gubl8iQ.png

Ni7btKq.png

8N2MlhU.png

6n9jbVa.png

l5I6hkV.png

tD3ihWD.png

jby5ppv.png

T5rEutH.png

yaAy140.png

pwFoFh7.png

WVaLW5f.png

VgzKtuB.png

MV5KaPZ.png

2ApNV4N.png

coYKRNg.png

DmtUydx.png

feFed9M.png

4Iol2U2.png

JdBDI55.png

IV JOVEO MAAN 

Her Royal Majesty, Sofia of Hyspia, Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess of Hyspia, Princess-Consort of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess-Consort of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine-Consort of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Countess-Consort of Alban, Siegrad, Werdenburg, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscountess-Consort of Varna, Baroness-Consort of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Buck, Thurant and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, Protector and Lady of the Highlanders, etcetera.

Ser Sterling happily read the story, as he was looking forward to its release for a while. "Great work vyr Majesty, yam sure the children will love it." He smiled to himself.

With always a negative comment in her mind, Blanca scoffed.

"Rubbish! Just absolute utter rubbish, Lottie you won't believe this!" The woman turned, only to see her toddlers beside her and Laetitia nowhere to be found.

"Oh right." She pinched her lips into a thin line and sighed. Maybe she cared a little more than she'd like to admit.