Silver Star Trading Company [Númendil]

Kyrrn

silver-star.png.eb891047621b81bcd86f91823874ce02.png

SILVER STAR TRADING COMPANY

- Est. 115 S.A. -

Kathryns-Medieval-Divider-1024x116.thumb.png.3b1720c2276e5a50627c312e3b3b4dee.png

2023-06-07_18_07_08.thumb.png.2466b379a5679c1e0c8d804f940083d8.png

[Located on Ceredir 1, Númenost, Númendil]

The Silver Star Trading Company is a single-point destination for many bespoke crafts and items. The skilled crafts-elves who own and run the company shoot for the stars to provide high quality goods you cannot find anywhere else. With a wide array of exceptional offerings, we bring you a world that ranges from the most utilitarian of goods to the most intricate works of wonder. Step into our realm and let the magic unfold!

Jewelry: Adorn yourself with timeless pieces from the most modest of religious symbols to custom pieces made to your needs. With the ability to work from mundane metals to the rarest finds, we can provide a number of different options and services. In-house pieces are crafted with the finest materials and meticulous attention to detail. Let the sparkle of our gems illuminate your beauty.

Tea, Spirits & Wine: Indulge in a sip of perfection. Delight your taste buds with our carefully curated selection of teas, spirits, and wines from brewed right in-house. From aromatic teas to refined spirits and exquisite wines, we offer an exceptional experience for connoisseurs and enthusiasts alike.

Assorted Foodstuffs: Take your palate on an epicurean adventure. Our assortment of foodstuffs is a treasure trove of flavors. From artisanal cheeses to gourmet chocolates, delectable preserves to aromatic spices, each bite will transport you to culinary bliss.

Household Goods & Toys: Surround yourself with enchantment. Explore our collection of exquisite household goods that marry functionality with beauty. Discover whimsical toys that spark imagination and joy, perfect for children and the young at heart.

Specialty Forge Work: Witness the artistry of the forge. Our skilled blacksmiths create masterpieces that blend traditional needs with meticulous details. From bespoke simple blades to custom weapons and more, the crafts-elf-ship is unmatched, delivering heirloom-quality creations.

Alchemy: Standard alchemicals and more are available through us. Contact us about specials works and commissions for larger scale needs. Leave us a note in our dropbox about potential herb trades as well!

Living Dolls: Tailor-made Living Dolls made for your exact needs and command. With such an array possible, seek us out and we'll work with you to provide exactly what you need with our Housemagery services.

Visit the Silver Star Trading Company today in the capital city of Númendil, the White City of Númenost and see for yourself the options. Our dropbox is available for all work brought in after-hours. Leave us the details of your needs and who and how we might contact you back. Unearth treasures beyond imagination, and let the magic of Silver Star Trading Company ignite your imagination!

Kathryns-Medieval-Divider-1024x116.thumb.png.3b1720c2276e5a50627c312e3b3b4dee.png

"My name is Tar-Númenatâr Foronathor of House Arthalionath, King of Númendil, King and Protector of the Adunians, Lord of the Númenaranyë, Númenost, and the Barrowlands, Chieftain of the Númenedain, Chieftain of the Harren’hil, Conqueror of the Sharadûn, Templar of the Archangel Michael, and Knight of the Realm, and with the Silver Star trading company, all my needs are met." Endorses the King.

"This is my favorite store in the Citadel," Said Princess Caraneth.

A meek elvish boy conducted numerous younger children in a hymnal, before breaking away and turning his body to face a man at the window with a bright, cherubic expression of pure joy,

"ℑ𝔠𝔥 𝔞𝔪 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 ℭ𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔏𝔲𝔤𝔞𝔰𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔑𝔲𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔩, 𝔲𝔫𝔱 ℑ 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔲𝔭𝔭𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔖𝔦𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔗𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶!"

Edited by Onnensr

Good morrow, My name is Emrys Gweyn. I am looking for a job and mayhaps a home. I was told to leave a note... I spend most of my time by the square near the gate if you wish to find me. Anor and Valandil also know of me if I am indisposed. - Best regards