A SPEECH FOR GLORY

Q74PrFj-P6nhxBn_pzw0mVbKtexxZITuCmBm9H4E955GqvVJ5IOx4qWBggqOYFVv0xuuux34t6C6t_SGFAWPUAN6yXWXs9Jh4cvcdTHSNvrgx3F3eCxhpwOHcWu8GWfUE-miytoc05uI54bG-KrEzGg

91c2f0d1ec838b92d0647c727963c573.jpg

Q74PrFj-P6nhxBn_pzw0mVbKtexxZITuCmBm9H4E955GqvVJ5IOx4qWBggqOYFVv0xuuux34t6C6t_SGFAWPUAN6yXWXs9Jh4cvcdTHSNvrgx3F3eCxhpwOHcWu8GWfUE-miytoc05uI54bG-KrEzGg

[!] A depiction of the distant Urguani mountains.

QdgwQwDwvCygjdydnrrqYHfkBZcmAfVbS2CcjK8xMHQeuXrxMjBrCla1fQ74T2Nd716ZimaXyPuyj4lc66ndWXm6M66map6wlXB8TJMRUPW_cX3mWZkDmoe14qTb_9RyhdyTcuNeA6LxemLIDnMl_iw

I Garedyn The Green, aim to become Grand King of the nation. I have served for over a stone year and in every action I took I aimed to better not just myself, but the livelihoods and well-being of the people around me. I have always been and will always be a dwed of action, all the promises I’ve made I’ve done my duty to keep. All the positions I held to reform, I’ve passed on after my time was done. So in the end, I ask you to judge by the results I have achieved.

HEFRUMM

Returned Hefrumm into political prominence on the Urguani natioal stage.

I have established my own clan from nothing, which now features 3 master alchemists and an apprentice alchemist. As well as a Golemancer.

CLERGY

I have served the Clergy as High Prophet for 30 years, and for longer while prophet.

Reformed the Clergy into the functional system it is today

Founded the Order of the Reforged which now keeps guard of Urguan today.

I have built a shrine to every Brathmordakin and pilgrimed across them.

WORFORCE

Served as Yemekar's Pick for 6 years.

Reformed the Workforce and guilds, providing many dwarves with stable pay and income and promoting craftwork culture by sponsoring various crafting tournaments.

Rebuilt the physical guilds themselves, brick by brick, nail by nail.

I’ve taught my smithing and crafting skills publicly and openly to all dwarves who wish to learn them.

I was the first dwarf ever to forge Mithril.

MILITARY

Reformed the Urguani Navy, allowing the dwarves to establish a hold on the dark isles, and leading squads of sailors to eliminate marine threats.

I’ve fought shoulder to shoulder with my dwarven brethren against the threats of the Dark Harbour.

I’ve fought in the wars that collapsed Oren in Almaris, attaining the rank of Lieutenant in the old legion.

In the old Legion, I taught woodland fighting techniques to dwarves.

KINGDOM

I have served as Grand Steward of Urguan for 10 stone months, or over 46 years

Accumulated over thirty thousand mina for the kingdom’s treasury, taking it from around 30k to 60k.

On Almaris, I paid off all of the Kingdom’s Debts, totalling around 8000 mina.

During the Mori incursions, I used my own personal funds to substitute the taxes of the citizenry.

I am not perfect, and will never claim such. All the mistakes I have made I acknowledge. But I do my best to work hard for the kingdom. I’ve put my life on the line for the Kingdom. Let not my words be evidence, but my actions, for I believe they speak for themselves.

With the Kingship, I shall bring Glory to the Kingdom, as I have always strived to do in every position I held.

SIGNED BY GAREDYN THE GREEN

FOR A GLORIOUS URGUAN

"GAREDYN FOR GRAN' KING! IF YER NAE VO'E 'IM, YER SHTIOOOPI' AS SHOITE LADS!" Ymir Ireheart tossed his axe up in the air. The same axe that almost made Garedyn meet dungrimm.

"Green Fer King! Fer tha World Makah!" Tuzic cries out in cheer!

Ealisaid had already cast her vote. She didn't need convincing.

Former Grand Marshal Sigrun Ireheart vouches for all of his military and government achievements.

Former High Preceptor and current Patriarch of the Frostbeard Agnarumm Vikti vouches for the religious achievements of Garedyn the Green "Tha lad es tha leadership we need fer these times."

Talinn walked about Urguan, hearing the news "GAREDYN FOR KING!" He yelled