AROCKSTAR28/ITDONTMATTA 10 YEAR AMA

itdontmatta

Bro made a whole post asking people to ask him questions then only answered one. 

On 6/18/2023 at 10:51 PM, MaltaMoss said:

alex nobody cares respond to my rp emote rn

(what's ur favorite memory from Oren :3)

favorite memory was my romance debacle @ErikAzogdefinitely remembers this

On 6/18/2023 at 10:51 PM, Orlanth said:

Could you please respond to the RP that we're doing right now.

On 6/18/2023 at 10:52 PM, DeusVult said:

Can you respond to roleplay? Why did you make this post in the midst of roleplay?

(What motivated you to become admin?)

On 6/18/2023 at 11:01 PM, Fireheart said:

can you respond to my discord dms?

yep

On 6/18/2023 at 11:17 PM, frankdh said:

what is your favourite thing about lotc? 

what do you hope to see in the community's future?

I think my favorite thing about LotC is its history. The reason why every other server fails (including my own) is because it usually isn't seen as a permanent alternative to LotC. We've got an amazing history that we've forged on this server, both IC and OOCly, and that trumps every other attempted server start-up

Something I'd like to see in the community's future is a gradual step away from the cancel culture that I think we as the administration have catered to. 

On 6/18/2023 at 11:23 PM, JoanOfArc said:

hi

Hey!

On 6/18/2023 at 11:32 PM, subatomic said:

deadass do you just hate me 

No I think you're funny

On 6/18/2023 at 11:50 PM, Hot_Dip said:

What's the wecommended amount of dedotated wam I should have to a survr ?

depends on your plugins and player count

On 6/18/2023 at 11:50 PM, Nooblius said:

what was the story behind the infamous time-travel events

Lot of people ask me this. It was just fun for the dwarves to have something other than some lame ass deeproads event. I just wanted to give the dwarves events when they kinda got screwed over by 501forehead for the 4.0 athera ancient city eventline.

On 6/19/2023 at 12:01 AM, squakhawk said:

3 questions from your fairy godmother

1) if you had a magic wand to change anything/anyone on lotc what would u change, big or small 

2) what is a goal of yours in real life, what drives you; do you want to travel and see places? become a warlord using minecraft firsthand experience? what is it that gives you purpose

3) favorite animal (+cats or dogs and why)

4) i lied im asking 4 what was your favorite time on the server? your sort of "golden age", when did you feel you were most in control for rp and your own story? the servers story? what do you miss most from then?

1. If I had to change something about lotc it would be admin approval. I think it's good in the sense that it makes sure we're all on board for a given decision, but it also sometimes stops good change from happening. Admin approval forces a middle-ground approach, and we end up with very complicated CIA-psyop rules/systems.

2. A current goal in real life is to pass my CPA exam. Unironically, and this might sound cringe, but the thing that keeps me going is something I did freshman year of college. In my first business class, they asked us to write what we want in life on a notecard, and I wrote down "happiness" and kept it in my wallet. I still have it 4 years later and it probably matters more than anything in my wallet atm.

On a minecraft note, I would also like to experience being a player again. I think people see me as attempting to use my administrative position to influence RP. I really just want my humble orenian roleplay again. Sometimes I'm too out of  touch with the server and actually playing it helps me regain my touch. 

3. Cat because they're cute :ppppp

4. I think every time I play is my favorite time on the server. I always feel like I'm in control of my RP and my own story, both OOCly and RPly. 

On 6/19/2023 at 12:19 AM, Josh3738 said:

Would you like to buy a book and quill?

I need another one bro