Thanks for helping me out

The Journalist

I'll be honest, I joined LotC just to hang out with people. I thought it was to do RP but in hindsight, I had no friends at the time, and I was really lonely. This is a positive post though, and I'm happy to say that getting used to talking to people again emboldened me to rejoin some dating apps, and as of yesterday, officially have a girlfriend! With someone IRL to talk to finally and a job otw, I'm going to be leaving LotC, and I'm probably not coming back. I could say I won't have time, but that's a lie. To be honest, LotC already helped me, and while I'm grateful, I'd like to focus solely on bettering my life. God, I haven't practiced piano in so long.

Special thanks to Tilly, Lyon, Chorale, Bird, and everyone from the Petra Discord. You guys are awesome, sorry for becoming deputy mayor only to leave.

LOVED YOU FROG!! Thank you for sticking around Petra :D i wish u the best of the best irl

Damn the man touched grass...
Best of luck friend! it was a pleasure meeting you.

Get some ******* my amigo, best of luck to you.

You are welcome back any time, I really enjoyed having you for as long as we did -- For now, I shall give you one more "au revoir"...

Safe travels, mon amis!

We fricken love you Frog :) I’m glad everything is looking up for you and will definitely miss your presence in VC and in game. Best of luck with it all my dude!!!