Bogatyr Trial of Stefan Edvard

The Bogatyr Test

Stefan Edvard Barbanov

@Nolan_

JZlMuGcXOHkXgXa8-X_KoVY_uHxLf1yqVRdYpUkVo7rz1zoKTsYFnGqj6f5ltxEa0Qd5oyeRy8aashicEjjG2rV_iaeI-d_dKvqjm2j4_X41ntpg5NZhJYv7EV7gQNxgI11LMWNdTsWOsYLe_swb8Rk1Fcp70iykFnD5_HXdODLwkf0LxIo1xzWHe4DPCSB8m3CxJbq6AisNp0T5bAHykvHCe-B_rgnylSondbAVmpxE4YgcZLT3_3Hg2CCVh25DO9XQinyMauG3YUWZFWsdBLCLGtnavH-3Iof6UoPyl1GtnY

geC2EKgb8VIuCO21Q61qGLNO1WLGP8N475-TQ-YtLgXJglkxCbOrHdoQ2CAFxZUCsGCBRWmYJqZju_7zwnIMw7em0fNYPgPqVY2Fmni9GFCHX0_OnpWUX3G1BBRO049RdtvyxfuIyDRDtZchdMhg2oc

rnWZvxmKcJBcdK2aVsCL7HwtXT0cI6X0eq1sD4oAzhK4v9KnJbL8clL0eEcLjH5DXKjNTFXXQ07RNme2z8CdAeNT-mjZPkdCLHHE9bJ_bdkS98zFJAv_Lsv4zhNnplz2vm5r56DfTSf4banid5VV3HU

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued By

The Knight Paramount

On this 3rd of Jula and Piov of 486 E.S.

I have watched over the Prince since his birth. He has failed, many, many times, but through all his tribulations he has learned many lessons. I have witnessed him change from a boy to a man, and I could not be prouder of the man he is shaping himself to be, but the road is still unclear for him. While I have my own hopes and ambitions for him, it is his own choice to how he shapes up his story. He must write his own story.

Stefan Edvard has shown his dedication to the Order. He has aspired to sit at the Table since he could walk, similar to me. His effort is second to none, and he has withstood my own methods of training. He is a hero-in-training, and has completed all the necessary trials. There is but one trial left for the prince, his most dangerous one yet. It is this one in which I cannot assist him in any way, I can only pray for his success. 

Stefan Edvard is permitted to take his Bogatyr Trial, may GOD watch over him. 

1c4824831a351eee08282c13c196c8d9.png

The Haeseni Stallion is sure to succeed.