Warmth and Love

Apotolofo

A PACT OF WARMTH AND LOVE

3s7S1I8vKaM3JfPNt5P4loT6ICIwGTyCZrVP44577dgrLQaAmAv649qOoZHmIjBpzogiXwt8wHhjOZPE0fms4NTkxrrS84zoStos7YCtT0HBLi0CsZa25Y1nHDSmsxZTdh3GZ5r986xTqqicHs0ssNs

wQ2wvXMlB7u1RREQm-NMHLOb-FXlcUtIwvMnHk9vlc6mLHG4gJfqzvkiabiY7VW8Mkjn2MCgS2RFyVHQHNBEgbMxTpfBwaYEbICWbuCipQW0T724kOFHPMjBfLrpSx5ayzgnbG_WclhhYbkh0kK1sxA

The so proclaimed "Daughter of Fire" awoke within the spirit realm, her eyes fluttering open. She found herself dressed in white, gazing at the beautiful sky above her, and the redwood trees framing the constellations. 

Hera rose to sitting, breathing in the salty air- she could hear the ocean's waves pounding against the shore. A grimace met her expression, for the acolyte if flame could not help but feel disdain for the waters...

An ethereal nine-tailed fox beckoned her to follow, and follow she did- towards the beach, much to her dismay. But she followed anyways.

Though, when her feet hit the warm sand, she smiled. Something about the ocean view, however she usually felt about, was comforting. Perhaps the sand reminded her of the deserts, perhaps the crashing of waves somehow sounded like the bubbling magma of the fire lands.

But the reason was soon revealed, as she saw a figure lounged upon a boulder, a familiar figure. A friend from her past. 

"I am not who you think I am." The figure apologized. "I simply come to you in a form of comfort."

"I am Izus. Why are you here, daughter of scales?"

A wince carried across her features. "Ah- those days are over for me. They have been for a long time." A breath she then took. "I wish to spread warmth, healing, and love. Its all I've ever wanted. Your values of love, contentment, joy. . . these are all things I would teach and give. Should you give me the power to." 

"Hmm. . . A rare soul, you are. Not many seek power to spread love of all things." 

I agree. From now on- you will be my acolyte. You shall spread kindness, and love, as you do already. Build me an altar, and when it has reached its highest potential. . .

Come find me again."

Her eyes closed again, leaving the spiritual realm that she inhabited. Her soul returned to her body, but for now, the daughter of warmth slumbered.