Darkspawn Filth

Josif

[!] A missive has been posted about.

Dear friends, brothers, and sisters of Aevos.

I write to you with a message.

VNrJB3p5KUlQEzDCTwTQOkkEUscfrMNA-QnOI0oLqiEahRp1Yn8VJan09yL2ZMdTGWer4Y0ceEaOEDBADhCqsohw7nXYktSpduQYgF-uYLJTtK0zBarrwsreZ4YhA5CALtgULxXQ5Rojdzlns1pL0SA

For many years the threat of darkspawn and voidal mages have been apparent, and up until now they have never been a true issue. However, recently an influx of such creatures and dark mages have begun to threaten the people of Aevos. People who we thought trusted members of our community turned out to be corrupted, twisted, and vile mongrels that simply wish for our downfall and misfortune.

A perfect example of this is the well known library owner, Allessandra Amador; a close friend, ally, and almost motherly figure of mine. Due to suspicions of protecting a vampire by the name of Florian, she was ordered to submit to a darkspawn test. She fought back and it came out she was not only a darkspawn, but a voidal mage as well. She attempted to cast on BSK officials which led to not only her death, but her unborn child’s as well. What a waste.

This is nothing but a warning of what is to come.

If we continue to allow darkspawn to live among us, and continue to house voidal mages that warp and corrupt our world. Then we are all already dead.

Rise up, find these filthy harbingers of death and chaos, and bring them to their knees. They deserve nothing but what they are, death.

Signed,

vYTIxeODiAZBw17nV4idX5h9F2JYvV5sKFFZ9tSo8WIrp3mHqTyFNLMe-6Dju995HRmRTVEcM51Rbn2rMUupXuK5-GBVV4q65QrUaks1c3YRYSsGRUw0FGbFH68lONTCuWc8bew5vAWJuNmckknfv1U

A Imp that was only six total words into the missive began to chew on it while babbling about Iblees to a potted plant “So so, flesh things dumb stupid. They should eat their paper too too.” The potted plant didn’t reply for it was a plant

30 minutes ago, Turbo_Dog said:

A Imp that was only six total words into the missive began to chew on it while babbling about Iblees to a potted plant “So so, flesh things dumb stupid. They should eat their paper too too.” The potted plant didn’t reply for it was a plant

"What is that? What are you chewing on now?!" a pale gentleman storms towards the fetid imp before snatching that parchment from its mouth. In an attempt to discern the tattered paper, he squints, soon realizing the contents of the missive.

Darkspawn Filth

"... Nevermind. You can keep it." only after crunching it into a crinkled ball, he lazily tosses the paper back towards the creature.

“Band wagon” says a elven crown princess 

Scrisa Anarion's eyes widen. ". . . Says the ******* epiphyte that has a house in Lurin?! Oh he's kill on sight now." she grumbles, calling over her wife. "JUNIPER! LOOK AT THE AUDACITY!" @Cheese1sgrater

Florian reads this over, twitching. "Scrisa! Remember when I told you not to kill Josif? You're free to make topiary out of him." @Apotolofo

5 hours ago, Josif said:

among us

"My GOD I think they're onto something.." muttered Bolvar as he read, unaware of how truly suspicious the missive really was..

"Doesn't he protect a Ghost who is a house owner in Haense? I don't get it." a puzzled beast of the night once cured murmured while coming to terms with the fact that no more blood will be tasted